Your Thoughts and Experiences About Romantic Tulpae

Cinemaphobe

I don't see why you can't be in a relationship with a tulpa and another human. It's silly to say the two relationships are even the same thing, and as long as it doesn't reduce the quality of your relationship with the human... why not both?

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, time to drop the next item. So, host and their tulpa are in a relationship. Host might also look for a relationship with someone not sharing the same body. What if their tulpa wants to do the same. Or, consider that but suppose that there is not a relationship between the host and their tulpa.

Just figured I would bring that one up because some of my tulpas have already found someone outside of the body and have started dating. I have found someone else who I am interested in, but we have not started a relationship yet. My bond with those tulpas is that of sisters, so we are not in a relationship. The fortunate thing is that the person they are dating and the person I am interested in share a body. Its really convenient. It might get complicated though, if my other tulpas want to date people outside the body too.

- Hail

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Me and Haven pretty much confirmed our relationship today, actually. I never thought the first words she'd say back on her own would be "I love you too..."

It's no replacement for a human relationship, but it's definitely nice to have.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

Wait, so hail's tulpa wants to be in a relationship with someone else's tulpa and you want to be in a relationship with the host, correct hail?

EDIT: Hehehe my 69th post

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

The fortunate thing is that the person they are dating and the person I am interested in share a body.

I've heard of this happening with multiples. Unfortunately, in that instance, one of the two relationships went sour, while the other one led to marriage. So two people had to live and sleep with their exes, just because they shared bodies with a happy couple.

Overall, I agree with Amber. Tulpas are not a substitute for human companionship, but some of us for one reason or another cannot form a healthy romantic relationship. In those instances, a tulpa lover is probably better.

I do not believe I will ever be in a romantic relationship with Fenchurch. She is like a sister to me, and also I think I have reached a point in my life where I can exist happily without romance. If my girlfriend and I break up, I'll probably prefer to remain single. But that's just me.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Guest amber5885

I know enough about you that I can honestly with all my heart say that I don't think you and Fench are anything but siblings or best friends. Y'all don't give off that vibe.

But the question remains: How many of you have told your physical lover about your tulpa?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033