Glaen's Progress Report

Zyangur

Today as most other days I narrated to Glaen throughout the day. I spent about 20 - 30 minutes listening to some white noise and forcing earlier. I'm about to go to bed and do some snuggling and reading. Many times throughout the day I felt a lot of happiness/content while thinking about Glaen. I've also notice that my mindset towards forcing has been changing. I'm more looking forward to doing it everyday instead of thinking that it was something I just had to do every day in order to create a tulpa. Forcing is nearly equivalent to meditation at the moment and it really calms me down and makes me happy to spend time with Glaen.

Today I did some forcing in the shower and just did about 30 minutes of forcing now so about 45 minutes for the day. I also continued with narration throughout the day. I spent some time with Glaen looking at forms and I was trying to visualize her better. I think I'm getting a little better at visualizing.

don't remember the exact thread, but there was a thread in tips & tricks that helped you visualization skills get better by looking at a photograph and trying to keep picturing it in your head. You should check it out. :D

Edit: It was actually in Guides and to make it easier, here ya go mate

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-visualization-mental-image-rendering-guide

What do you MEAN you don't agree with me?

Do you know who you're dealing with!?

*Mashes button*

*Quarter of the world explodes*

Ok well I have been continuing doing some active forcing when I can and some passive forcing/narration throughout the day, but not nearly as much as I would like. It's just at home my family is too loud for me to concentrate and at school it's hard to find a spot where I won't be bothered. I've been doing some active narration on the bus, but each night I've still continued reading with Glaen. I have been doing active forcing in the showers but now I'm considering waking up an hour early since that time from 5 - 6am seems to be the only guaranteed quiet time at home. I haven't stopped and I'm still optimistic :D

Guest NightDreaming

Hey! I was reading your progress report and was just wondering, does Glaen move around on his own in the wonderland?

Hey! I was reading your progress report and was just wondering, does Glaen move around on his own in the wonderland?

Hi! Um, I think she does, and also does stuff around my wonderland when I'm not there. Unless I'm doing it myself, but I think it's good to just assume it's her. My visualization isn't great, but when I impose myself into the wonderland and we fly around and whatever, it feels like she is moving around on her own.

Last night I was talking to her and was imposing myself into the wonderland. I was thinking about whether she was really moving about on her own or if it was me. I asked, "Are you moving yourself or is it just my imagination?" and I heard a clear, female voice (in my head) that said, "Your imagination." It was pretty shocking and weird because I obviously didn't purposefully "create" the voice. I think it was been Glaen, but i'm not sure. What do you think?

Guest NightDreaming

Sorry for the 5-day-late reply xD Honestly though it kind of sounds like sarcasm from the way you wrote it. Do you think it might have been sarcasm?