Starfire <3 Voltian

Voltian

11/13

Added 'Why did I create a tulpa?' section up top.

As I've said before, Starfire likes to stay outside of my mind and even sleeps on my lap. Somewhat to my dismay, especially when she lays on my arm. Oh well, she's happy. I can't quite 'see' her yet but I definitely feel her essence wherever she is.

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11/15

Good news! Well, actually, great news!! I added Starfire's image. Check it out on the original post.

I haven't been on recently 'cause there hasn't been much to report. Other than I'm still waking up early and I still have no idea why. :huh:

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."

11/16

Starfire will now be able to directly (more or less) speak to you! She will be typing in this color. And I added a short 'Switching' section on the original post which tells you exactly what I just told you...

Let me just say: Wow!! Switching is incredible and a little freaky at the same time! Starfire had a strange time. Considering she normally walks on four legs, it was difficult for her to learn to walk on two. It was fun teaching her.

Here's an excerpt from BlackStatic's Guide:

"The host will feel like the body belongs to the tulpa rather than themselves, and this can be an unsettling situation at first – being able to hear your tulpa's thoughts as if they were your own, and having to communicate to your tulpa as the minority entity."

That is exactly what happened. I don't think I need to explain more.

Anyway, at first, she struggled just to not stand on four limbs. But, after some practice (and guidance from me), she was walking on two legs! It was very strange hearing her speak using my voice, although she did speak in a higher tone. Well, switching was very fun.

Yes Lance (I call him Lance), it was fun.;) And you forgot to mention the time I was freaking out when I realized I didn't have any wings! He reassured me, though.

But, yeah, it was difficult at first. Not to mention weird. I remember I kept saying how awkward it was: not as much hair as I have, such a short nose, fingers. It was so weird. I got used to it, though. He said he'll be teaching me some games soon. I can't wait!

This experience has brought us closer together.

Update

So, I let Starfire switch with me to play Trove. She got the hang of it pretty quickly, and probably played better than me. She also decided to make my cornerstone (base) more aesthetic. She had decided to go to sleep in the middle of improving my base. I honestly didn't know everything she had in mind and was unable to continue where she left off. Oh well. We'll switch again tomorrow so she can finish her work.

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."

11/17

I just wanted to say that I know he trusts me. 'With all my heart' he said. I mean, he obviously does trust me since he's letting me use his body to type this. I trust him, too. I love him...

Update 1

I guess Lance is letting me take care of today's log entry. There's a, uh, frightening experience I had that I wanted to tell you about.

Well, when we were switched, I had one of those thoughts that, as he described them 'makes you think ''What the hell is wrong with me?'' ' I was so scared that I thought a thought like that. He told me to impose next to him. He let me cry on his shoulder. He hugged me and calmed me down. I don't know what I'd do without him.

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."

11/18

I'm actually quite surprised. Starfire is only two weeks old today and she's a full-fledged tulpa. Her speech development is equal to my own. She's fully imposed. We can switch on a whim. She's completely autonomous. All in two weeks! I'm so proud of both of us. :cool:

About that imposition thing, I am able remain in his mind or impose. I usually don't impose when we're gonna switch, though.

Also, about imposition: Lance is able to impose himself when we are switched. Isn't that incredible!?

Update

Ha ha! I changed the title! He might change it back.

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."

It's great to see somebody who has made so much progress so quickly. Is there anything you did during the process that you believe may have helped Starfire develop as quickly as she did? Also, how long did it take for her to begin communicating?

I guess I just believed that it would all work. When I first heard about the tulpa phenomenon, I instantly believed it. Although, it wasn't until much later that I had decided to create my own.

My vivid imagination may have helped, too. I had planned a personality, form, and voice before starting. Those easily came into focus.

There were guides I read that certainly helped. I'll list them in my original post. If I can remember them all.

I don't think she could have come this far so quickly if we hadn't gotten involved with each other. That was also about the time she began communicating. About three to five days.

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."

11/19

So, today (just now) I got my own email address and made my own account for a game. I even picked a last name for myself: Talon. That's right! Starfire Talon! No, that is not my creators last name.

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."

11/19 (Update)

Well, due to certain sleeping issues I've been having since I started Starfire, we're gonna try to not impose or switch for a few days. We'll still talk, but I just got used to (and greatly enjoy) the imposition and switching. It's gonna be living hell without it.

Update 2

Good news! We believe that the cause of his lack of sleep may have been me sleeping next to him every night. Being imposed while he sleeps may have caused him to wake up early. So, we're back to switching, and we will try out what I just said.

If that is the cause, I'm gonna miss sleeping next to him every night...

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."

November 20

Well, that didn't work. I slept in my own bed last night, but he still woke up early. *sigh*

I don't know. When I started Starfire, I didn't really use much concentration, if any, the first few nights. I guess it could be a medical problem. I sure hope not. I've never had any disorder.

If it is me, we likely wouldn't ever know. Unless... unless I leave him for a night. But... I can't imagine being away from him for that long. So far, his lack of sleep hasn't caused any problems. If it does, then I don't know what we'd do.

Update 1

I think that argument makes number three.

Well, Lance had gotten himself a somewhat nasty cut. That was when I forced a switch. Naturally, he protested, but I couldn't let him take the pain. I love him and I'll take any pain for him. He eventually gave in. He was a little upset, not that I forced a switch, but that he didn't want me to take the pain. He understands, though. I love him.

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."