Starfire <3 Voltian

Voltian

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

November 27

Hmm... Maybe we progressed a little too fast. We can visualize, impose, and switch, but it's not all that strong. I guess we didn't take enough time to get each one to their fullest. Well, we're going to be doing some visualization practice tomorrow then.

TheSanctuary, I could tell you, but I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about.;)

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."

Aye that I do indeed - the worship of gumballs and chewing gum is an age old practice and I would not wish to force anyone to devolve their specific pattern of worship to the masses ^^.

You planning on working on improving them all at the same time (like alternating between them each day or so) or are you gonna focus on one at a time?

November 28

That is the biggest, most sentient, independent, autonomous, etc. thing that Starfire has done! I'm so proud that she's come this far! I'm gonna have to find an artist to draw her though. Uh oh...

Oh! I should tell you what happened. She decided to change her form! Yes, we both loved her Pegasus form, but she wanted to try something new, and something I would like. She said she wanted me to be happy, so she let me decide. We'll see how she is as a human.

She's white. She kept the purple hair and the same style, though she thought of being blonde. She's my height. Umm... She's clothed now, of course. She's lost her tail and maybe her wings. She doesn't know if she wants to keep them. I'll be keeping her Pegasus image until I can find one of how she is now.

Oh, I see he's told you already. Granted, this did happen about twenty minutes before this posting. I decided to change due to some private reasons. Private between me and Lance.

Anyway, I also see he hasn't told you about my taste in clothes. I'm pretty much dressed in a dark purple T, a black leather jacket, and tight blue jeans. I just want to look as awesome as I still am. And shoes. How can I forget about shoes? I haven't decided. I guess I'll go bare-foot for now.

About those wings, I don't think I want them anymore. I never really did much flying anyway. I might go back to a Pegasus form. But, we'll see how this goes.

We were also reading up on how I can be more autonomous, independent, [insert big word] and I guess this certainly qualifies. I did decide this on my own.

Well, wish us luck!

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."

Well you have the leather jacket - so you could probably pull of boots if you wanted - well. If I had told myself two years ago I would now be giving style suggestions over the internet to someone's mentally created autonomous sentient head friend (wouldn't have known the word tulpa then) I may have had myself committed . Well, now i feel oddly enlightened. Thanks! ^^;

We're gonna be improving one at a time. However, we really want to improve on visualization and possession. It's gonna be hard to choose. Maybe possession.

As for your latest post: I was thinking boots. Maybe knee-high black leather with some purple and blue flames drawn on the sides. That'd be so cool.

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."

Yes yes it would - what kinda fastening lace or clips/ buckles?

Also it should be noted that as far as I've read possession should be a lot more simple (not easy mind it's still likely gonna be hard!) for starfire to do now she shares a human form - I have seen many a report where host and tulpa have claimed that having different forms ie human / Pegasus can lead to interesting levels of confusion when trying to control hands or walk on two feet - not saying it can't be done but I guess it just makes it easier on the Brain to link the systems up.

Well, good luck with that! ^^

Ah, so you've gone human too eh Starfire? Melody turned human a while ago so she could wear nice clothes, and Thunder followed suit a while later as a means of support for me (long story, perhaps I'll share it some time)

You should try out a number of outfits. Melody finds it fun to change clothes every few days. And if you ever miss your wings you can always give yourself a pair now and then. Thunder does when he misses flying.

In any case, I hope you enjoy your new shape! ^^

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

Guest NightDreaming

So you like wearing clothing? Heh, that's great! Hope you like your new form, and to Lance, it's so amazing that you guys got this far in two weeks! Good luck you two, you guys are such an inspiration :3

November 28 Update

So, we started using this guide's method of switching. It takes longer than what we usually do, but the switching feels more complete. I feel more disconnected from his mind, and he's more disconnected from his body. I like this method better, even though it takes longer.

TheSanctuary: A combination of both laces and clips. I've been looking on google and can't seem to find ones I like. They need to look cool and not too girly. So, no high heels. And, both of our possession has been getting better since we started using a different switching method.

Stryke: I might try different outfits. I'll have to look online, though, since Lance doesn't have much of a fashion sense. He's never really cared about how he looks. I can't say I do either, since I only ever 'see' him when I look in a mirror when we're switched.

NightDreaming: Thank you. I do like wearing clothes. I didn't wear any in my last form (Pegasus). I know Lance wouldn't mind if I didn't wear any in this one, though.;)

Well, we'll be looking for a picture of me now.

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."