Starfire <3 Voltian

Voltian

December 1

Hasn't been much to report except for something I've been wanting to log for a while: Starfire sings beautifully. And she always adds her own vocal remixes to the songs she sings.

Well, anyway, we still haven't really found a picture of her. But, when I first saw her as a human, her choice of clothes reminded me of Sunset Shimmer. I almost called her Sunset.

She's a little torn between being a human and being a Pegasus. We both love both of those forms, but we've decided she should remain human for a few more days. See how she likes it. Either way, both forms are absolutely beautiful.

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NightDreaming

I believe I read somewhere that you could always have a shapeshifting tulpa. If she likes both forms, why not go with both? :3

I should maybe note that Vixen tends to shift between human - human with wings and pony with wings - at no point did I initially plan on her having that form she just did it one day - rather random and I think she did it as a spontaneous response to my thinking why so many people had pony tulpae ^^; She's awesome in both forms but is usually human formed. I think she shifts to pony form to troll me a bit.

Reading about all these shapeshifting ponies makes me really fear that Monday might one day decide to abandon her form for a human as well -_-

December 4

There was a lot of activity the first month. I don't think I'll be posting very often unless something interesting pops up. Like today! Starfire found me a good exercise regimen that I'll be starting next Monday.

It's something we talked about, and we agreed that I can be more fit. Hopefully she can keep me motivated throughout the program. If not, she said she'd be willing to do the exercises through switching.

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."

An exercise regimen huh? Sounds like something I could do with too but I lack the motivation to stick with it - and Vix' isn't sufficiently vocal yet that she can call me up without focusing on her specifically so she can't nag me about it (though I imagine she will in time).

December 1

Hasn't been much to report except for something I've been wanting to log for a while: Starfire sings beautifully. And she always adds her own vocal remixes to the songs she sings.

I bet Haven and her would be amazing in a duet. What songs do the both of you listen to?

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

December 13

Has it really been that long? Time flies when there's nothing to report.

In reply to Actinium: We listen to modern pop and alternative rock. I don't really follow any artist.

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."

December 17

I may have to start putting years on here...

Anyway, Starfire changed back to her Pegasus form today. She likes it better than her human form (honestly, so do I). Hopefully, it's here to stay. But, it's up to her if she wants to change again.

Seeing her as a Pegasus again brought back so many memories: When I first created her, when she decided to be human, some other memories that I should keep to ourselves...

I find imposing and visualization easier with her as a Pegasus than as a human. It's probably 'cause it's simply easier to see.

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."