Silvia

Silvia

[video=youtube]

I've been slacking off with the narration. I tried to do a visualization session before bed, and found that I was actually having a better time with the older form than I did the new one when I was swapping between them. I went over it for a little bit in my head, and then decided that the first form I used for Silvia was probably the best, so I'll stick with that, and update the OP again.

Reread some of the progress reports on here, like Glitch's, Josh's, and Redline's, just for some narration material, and they're pretty damn interesting. Check them out when you have the time.

[video=youtube]

More slacking with the narration. My schedule has been fucking me over lately, and because of that, I haven't been able to put in the amount of narration I'd like to, since I'm having to do all of these tasks that require my full concentration, and by the time I get home, I'm way too tired to be able to stay up to force. It looks like things should be clear for the rest of the month, and possibly for the rest of the year, so I'll definitely have the time I need to work on Silvia.

I guess I did end up making a wonderland (?), but it's pretty much my apartment. I was thinking of making a whole wonderland house and all that, but I doubt that I'd use it all that much, or be able to remember it, so fuck that.

• 2 weeks later...

[video=youtube]

Just a quick update for anyone who has been following this thread - there hasn't been much in terms of progress. I've been narrating as much as possible since the last post, and I've yet to have any sort of response, but it doesn't matter all that much as long as I'm putting in the effort, I suppose.

Actually some people have used their own room as their wonderland to help with imposition so don't worry about that ^^. It can help to convince your mind that it's normal to see your tulpa around the house if you see said tulpa in the wonderland house- and yeah just because no response yet doesn't mean it's not going fine. Have faith and keep going and I'm sure you'll be fine. No such thing as bad forcing in my opinion as any attention is going to feed them.