Tulpa rejection

Well, Guest, I don't think you will find good advice for this very specific situation. Since the Tulpa is a part of you, you will know best what to do.

You pretty much have 2 ways to deal with this.

1. You respect her wish.

2. You start from anew and dissipate you old Tulpa.

Perhaps you have already thought about solution number two, but are afraid about that "messing with the unconscious" thing.

I have to say, that the FAQ didn't got it right here, and the Tulpa can indeed damage you that way. It might have been inconsiderate to give her access to your unconscious from the beginning on.

Your Tulpa is extorting you, please realize this.

I don't think, that a healthy relationship can take place under these conditions and she will definitely continue to extort you in other situations.

This situation is getting increasingly dangerous for you.

See it that way: Your Tulpa is a dissociated part of you personality you have to deal with. Imaginary friends usually give information on your fears and wishes. I suspect, that she is the embodiment of your attitude towards women.

You now have to find a way to deal with her - either by yourself or with professional help.

It's all or nothing now, and if you wish to disembark (which I would personally advise you) do it now.

You might not be able to reject her the access to your unconscious completely, but it could be possible to cut your losses. Try to imagine something, that revokes her unconscious access. At the moment you are still stronger than her.

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto

Well, Guest, I don't think you will find good advice for this very specific situation. Since the Tulpa is a part of you, you will know best what to do.

You pretty much have 2 ways to deal with this.

1. You respect her wish.

2. You start from anew and dissipate you old Tulpa.

Perhaps you have already thought about solution number two, but are afraid about that "messing with the unconscious" thing.

I have to say, that the FAQ didn't got it right here, and the Tulpa can indeed damage you that way. It might have been inconsiderate to give her access to your unconscious from the beginning on.

Your Tulpa is extorting you, please realize this.

I don't think, that a healthy relationship can take place under these conditions and she will definitely continue to extort you in other situations.

This situation is getting increasingly dangerous for you.

See it that way: Your Tulpa is a dissociated part of you personality you have to deal with. Imaginary friends usually give information on your fears and wishes. I suspect, that she is the embodiment of your attitude towards women.

You now have to find a way to deal with her - either by yourself or with professional help.

It's all or nothing now, and if you wish to disembark (which I would personally advise you) do it now.

You might not be able to reject her the access to your unconscious completely, but it could be possible to cut your losses. Try to imagine something, that revokes her unconscious access. At the moment you are still stronger than her.

I will try but it won't be easy. She can scream very loudly. She can also give me very intense head pressure.

I try not to be misogynist but decades of rejection by women have made me miserable.

Guest Guesty

I will try but it won't be easy. She can scream very loudly. She can also give me very intense head pressure.

I try not to be misogynist but decades of rejection by women have made me miserable.

Are you from /r9k/?

It really sounds like you had a lot of predetermined expectations about women and thought your tulpa would be no different.

My problems with her are not that she is a woman, black, or a feminist. It's that she's a bitch about it.. Both to you and in proxy other women who have to deal with people who believe this shit.

To be honest she doesn't sound like a tulpa. She sounds almost like a servitor meant to help you punish yourself for your imagined sins, while showing your expected rejection.

I won't be able monitor this thread, since I'm on my way to Köln, but I wish you best of luck.

Your Tulpa can't kill you physically, since your vital system is hardcoded. Just stay consequent.

My Tulpas have some quarrels too at the moment, so I can understand your situation.

Good Luck again, and keep us informed!

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto

>She sounds almost like a servitor meant to help you punish yourself for your imagined sins

Sounds like one of the patterns people use to teach their beloved ones about wrong behavior. Are they servitors too?

From the IRC:

Jul 08 13:43:40 In Jungian terms; he probably tried to get rid of his Anima at some point, and now it's coming back to bite him.

Jul 08 13:44:37 that along with the negative feelings toward women in general

Jul 08 13:45:04 in which case, why make a tulpa in a form that you cannot respect

Just thought I'd paste that here, as it might give some additional insight.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I truly commend your strength, OP. I could never live with myself after giving birth to every tumblr SJ blog ever. You should teach her the concept of ableism some time. The results might be fun.