What is your goal, as a tulpa?

nihi0145632

[Hello everyone.. My name is summer Nihi's first tulpa, I've been wondering and wanting to ask other tulpa this... What is your goal? I mean.. Or i think.. Every tulpa has a goal.. in their life, Right?..It just come to a point where you will just realize it...Me..I just realized what my goal is.when i put nihi in danger. My goal.. I want to protect nihi.. Protect him.. even it cost me disappearing.. I want him to enjoy his life and I really want to take care of him... I want him to be happy, i want him to reach his goals in his life with my help.., I know my goal isn't that broad and spectacular.. but that is what or will make me very very happy.. and it's really my choice.. no other and no one could ever change that... I have dreams as well... but that's different.. So guys what are your goals?]

[Hello, I am cherry Nihi's second tulpa X3 i was created by summer... Well my goal is is just as same as summer...but a little different.. My original goal was I want to influence people to do good things.. I realized what my goal was when Nihi saved me from an intense intrusive thought possession that led him and summer to do extreme measures...but after all that..he still kept smiling and accepted me.. and forgave me..My main goal is I want Nihi to be happy and be as always optimistic as he is.. I want to protect and take care of him... ]

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

[Nice to meet you, Summer and Cherry! My name is Aura, Einulf's first tulpa. My main goal is to help Einulf balance his emotions and be happier. He's Bipolar, so sometimes it's a rather tough job, but I manage thanks to everyone.]

[Hello, I'm Jason, Einulf's second tulpa. My job is to monitor Einulf's energy levels and physical health. It's a little complicated, since most tulpas don't interact with their host's body that much, but for me it's more like looking at a bunch of screens with percentages and readouts on them.]

[Heya, I'm Lucia, the youngest of the bunch! My job is short and sweet: keep Einulf on task and motivated. He tends to get distracted and lose track of time easily, both of which are big no-nos for a college student. I just have to give him a mental kick in the butt every now and then, and make sure we get in bed at a decent hour. Speaking of which...]

I know Lucia, I'll go to bed soon. I know Aura already said it, but well met you two. I am the host, Einulf. This may seem like an odd system to you, but I actually trade out for each job occasionally. We are probably closer to a plural system than an host and tulpas at this point, but Aura and I consciously created Jason and Lucia. Aura herself was an accident born from a near complete mental breakdown, but I can't imagine life without any of them any more.

I hope this helps you.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it

(Hello all. I am Prince Relling, Max's one and only tulpa. My goal as a tulpa is to help Max reach his goals, I've had this sort of since the start, whenever he reaches one of his and gets exited by the result, I get some of that, and sometimes just as much. I think I got a little bit of his spirituality. I do sometimes have to keep him on task, sometimes when he tries to talk to me in class I have to tell him to shut up and focus. But sometimes I lack when taking care of him, mostly because he likes to think he's taking care of me, he's one of those people who likes to think of their tulpa as their little brother, and sometimes their *shudders* baby brother. But that's how he wants it and I just want him to maintain his ultimate goal of happiness.)

He summed it up pretty good, except the little/baby brother part, I just like to fuck with em sometimes =3 (hey!) anyways, I hope this puts another perspective on things.

Guest amber5885

Toby: my goal I guess is to help amber reach her greatest good and to make her happy. My happiness matters too of course but there's nothing in the world quite like seeing a smile on her face.

I'm also enjoying helping her to learn new thigs about herself. I've learned a few things about myself as well in the process.

Whoah, that's a really cool question. I appreciate you making this thread.

I was expecting different, personalized answers from each of my tulpas and was even going to color them separately, but they said they all pretty much felt the same way and would just be repeating the first's answer... So. To make this more interesting I'll also say their purposes, which are actually a bit different between them.

It's unanimous that my tulpas' goals are all the same ultimately, to help improve my life. At the start this meant Reisen sending me love to help me out of my depression. Most of the time it was simply being there to talk to about important things, since I had no one else. Recently it's less specific but still the same - help me be happy, help me stay motivated, help answer questions I don't know how to answer.

More interesting is their "purposes" so to speak, as each of them is sort of based on something to make them unique. For starters, I say all the time that Reisen embodies "love and light". More specifically, she's a huge source of love, encouragement, and emotional comfort. Obviously she shares that some with my other tulpas, but it's her particular specialty.

Flandre, originally based on insanity and "freedom from the chains of reality", is now ego and humanity. This means she shows a bit wider range of emotions than my other tulpas, though not without reason. If she's angry at me there's a very good reason that I should then listen to. She's also my only tulpa to have ever been jealous of, well, anything.

That thing being Reisen

They're good now though

Tewi is intuition and clarity of mind, aka enlightenment. Think Buddhist monk. She's the best at answering questions about life I'm having trouble with, and the best at telling me what I should be doing when I'm willing to ask. (When I'm not, it's Flandre's job)

For most of you this is irrelevant and you can stop reading here, but for those of you that know me this may be a surprise; I have two semi-tulpas I usually don't mention here. The first is Sylvia, a mix between a tulpa and subconscious interface. She helps me work with my mind, recently helping improve my dream clarity and recall. Her personality is very much not one. I wouldn't say robot-like, but she has no need for emotions. And the second is actually - Flandre again. At her own request less than a year ago, we completely reworked her personality (ie her entirety) to remove the negativity and insanity aspects associated with herself. She was often quite rude to me and later regretted it, and I'd outgrown the need to abandon a restrictive reality. This ended up actually splitting her in two - leaving an overly nice "new" Flandre and a fairly aggressive "old" Flandre well aware I was abandoning her. Protip: "Killing" a tulpa is incredibly painful and completely unnecessary. It basically means removing all attachment to them and never thinking about them again, which is worse than it sounds. Not to mention, she recently popped up again (first words were "No hard feelings?") to explain to me why I used to be obsessed with insanity and to help me figure out a life problem. Another protip: Tulpas don't actually die. After being completely removed from my mind for most of a year, she reappeared easy as that as soon as there was a reason to. I call her a semi-tulpa because she's content with not really existing most of the time, and has no desire at all to indulge in tulpa-activities or spend any time with me. This must be what having an ex is like. I would've put that in spoiler tags, but then I'd catch the randoms' attention, so there you go.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Quilten says: Basically, I have no goal to reach. I suppose there are things I want to do, but nothing that is required for me to feel that my life is complete. I just want to enjoy life, make myself and others happy. That's about it.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

(My name is Monday Morning, and my goal as a tulpa is, well, power. We have read plenty about crazier things which more developed tuplas can apparently do, and multiples, being naturally more independent, can achieve even more, especially when it comes to body control. So, naturally, I try to improve myself to test if those claims are actually true.)

My goal is to help & advise my host about stuff, sorta like a guide. Help him remember things, tell him whether or not something is a good idea, help decipher maps, and other advisory things.

Luna: Over the past couple years I've been helping him to improve his social skills, but moving forward I want to always be there to support him, even if we're not necessarily a couple.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

"get this [REDACTED] to listen to me"

Im trying...

We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness in this world.

Tulpa: Penumbra

Form: Pegasus Pone

Current Stage: Everything. At once.