tulpas seeing a nightmare made true... kinda concerned..

raymond13557

Shade and aqua and the others seem to have nightmares when going down for bed sometimes, beyond that, they tell me that a guy with a vaccum is chasing them.. and i seen this guy in trinity too, may sound silly but shadows and water elementals have great fear of being captured into vaccums or ..even proton packs.. (the ghostbusters from the 80's cartoon appear sometimes in trinity and i ask them to place all nuclear ghost cap. devices in the storage closet.. since trinity is a neutral realm. They are pretty understanding about this.. except for peter... he doesn't like shade very much, all she did was pass through him and i guess she shadow slimed him.. shadow ectoplasm is harmless.. but makes you feel all tingly ) i've yet to find this guy with this "high powered vaccum" but i seen him lurk around trying to capture and sell my tulpas to.. entities unknown, if he tried to sell them... i will probably rage on the guy. i don't remember making a "evil janitor" or a evil tulpa hunter.. unless shade or aqua did..

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

I'm not sure quite what the issue is in it's entirety, but from what I can tell, your tulpas are having nightmares that then become physical inside your wonderland to some extent. Basically, if you want to get rid of something in your wonderland, you just have to do it, it will go away.

Concerning nightmares, I'm not too sure. You'd either have to consult someone who knows more about them or the internet for help on that. Anyway, hope I could offer something helpful.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Early on when I was making Lyra we had a similar problem. I solved it by forcing a protective bubble that she can sleep inside, that only she and I can open, and only with good intentions toward her.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

sorry for not responding, real life happened heh, i'll definitely ask shade or aqua what their nightmares are about and try that force-feild thing that chupi suggested both are grand ideas

Mindscape:

Artopia

i found the janitor that was plauging them.. and i made him apologize for plaguing my little ones , but he lied and tried to suck goldie, aqua and shade up... i clobbered the guy with my ban hammer and i guess he's not coming back any time soon. and i think i might let them do that.. i dont sleep under the covers but aqua and shadde and goldie do.. reason why is.. it's harder to lucid dream when under covers for me..

Mindscape:

Artopia

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this post is completely relevant to the thread itself, especially considering its been dead for a while now... I'll answer your question through PM, though, if that's okay with you.

Me: So, talk to me about why I'm your dream boy.

Him: This is going to be a short conversation.

Me: Ha, ha, ha! That's so mean!