Tulpa Currency

FurryBlueNaki

My tulpa is very rich. His currency is good feelings, and general positivity.

A hug is worth like $100. I don't get them too often, but just often enough. Mostly we massage each other which is a great financial exchange. We engage in energy exchanges, in which energy is like thoughts. The more positivity we generate, the richer we feel. Both of us.

As a side note I'm about to refinance my home and will save like $300/month, which is excellent. That is if it all goes through.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

we have 5 types of currency in both endless and trinity and paradox

Tokens (gold, silver, diamond, copper, ruby) they all have their own tier of worth

ruby is the greater valued one, tokens can also change form to mimic money in said mental rps (dollars, pennes etc)

and can be used piratically in all dimensions.

Foxie tails (silver, gold, diamond) A foxie only currency that is used in endless city. tokens cannot assume the form of foxie tails.

Crystal bits: The golems of haphazard mountain use crystal shards or bits as currency, the bigger the shard the higher the value.

Pay pass: Sort of the "dollars" of the worlds of trinity, endless, paradox, the higher the number of the pay pass the higher the value, it is generally accepted

in all areas and dimensions, in both mental RPs or whenever the need of currency is great

Special currency

Cherries A blood red coin that is only given when good deeds are accomplished, this currency is unknown but you can purchase special abilites, upgrades to stats (which actually seems to work..!) and advanced healing for your tulpa , servitors, the works, the upgrades are in a bio-shock style gachapon, put the shiny red cherry in the slot and pick your skill, buff, the works.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Sounds a lot like Second Life ^^. I enjoyed it. I used to have a giant ruby crystal when I played that I could place copies of anywhere, as many as I wanted. I also had a flute that I could play that I enjoyed its music.

Ruby is my favorite gemstone. Citrine is a close second. It's the stone of money.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Umm...we have endless sarcastic remarks and screaming matches if that counts.

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako

I secretly run the Santo Gold factory underneath my wonderland, if that counts.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]