Personality?

Tenshi

How long it takes in develop each aspect of tulpa's personality? Because I read in a guide that is necessary 15-30 minutes for each aspect but I can't stay 15-30 minutes thinking in one aspect, is a time too long for just one aspect.

And other question

Really, how this is achieved?

I mean, how is made a tulpa in the mind? What happens in the mind for create a living being not physical? After that time of the start of the creation is considered alive?

Just settle it with it should take as long as it takes(That's as far as how i see it). Do each trait for as long as you can and move on to next. A nice point is to always be optimistic about it and make sure that you fully believe that your tulpa is getting it.

and for the other part, that would probably go into the metaphysical/parapsych talks and massive walls of text. I've got my own beliefs and theories but I won't mention them here since im too tired to type much else. Hope this helps out in some way.

Just your basic guy.

Sanae birthed into my odd head 10/14/2014

"Every one of us, every soul inside is living." - 5150 - Devilish-P

How long it takes in develop each aspect of tulpa's personality?

There's really no set time, as everyone is different. Guides basically state what worked for the guide writer. The overall point they're trying to make by giving a time is that you shouldn't just say "tulpa is friendly" and call it a day.

If you're good at creating characters, it shouldn't take much time and a lot of it will just come naturally. If you're aren't good with character design, it will take longer and more effort. You need to think about how the traits you're putting in affect each other, emotions, behavior, habits, interests, etc. Whether you just do this naturally or need to make a worksheet is up to you.

Of course then there's the methods based on Irish's: don't do personality work. If you don't specify a personality, one will form as the tulpa becomes sentient. If you do specify one, but have some traits that conflict with each other or leave some holes, they'll resolve themselves on their own.

Narration and assuming them to be separate living beings seem to be the keys to creating a tulpa. Everything on top of that is to influence what is made and make the experience more realistic for both you and your tulpa.

I mean, how is made a tulpa in the mind? What happens in the mind for create a living being not physical?

We don't know for sure, since there haven't been any proper scientific studies. Sufficient numbers of subjects and fMRI scans before, during and after the process would be required.

After that time of the start of the creation is considered alive?

This is not only a question of what's there, but also one of definitions. This is a gradual process of something forming, and there isn't a single point in it you can point to and say you didn't have a tulpa until this point and you have one after it.

First successful definite communication is a good milepost, and does reaffirm to the host that something is definitely there. However, tulpas are very often aware before they're able to get anything through to you. They may also communicate without being completely aware, almost like being in a dream.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)