Ways to remember to narrate

Neon_Spark

I tend to have problems remembering to narrate to my tulpa since I have a kinda short attention span. Is there ways I can remember to narrate to my tulpa?

I'm working on a watch with a icon on it to reminded me but other ways would be nice...

Tulpae

Neon(Anthro): Working on... Something...

"Tulpabracelets", write on your hand, put alarms on your phone, write on things you see everyday, do it at the same times during the day, wear something else with your tulpa's name on it, put up sticky notes, really whatever works for you.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Guest amber5885

I have a travel sized thing of axe body spray in my pocket that I associated with Toby so whenever I reach in there or feel it I give it a sniff and BOOM! Insta tulpa

I have a travel sized thing of axe body spray in my pocket that I associated with Toby so whenever I reach in there or feel it I give it a sniff and BOOM! Insta tulpa

I got something similar, in my case a pendant I always wear, which I associate with Deortabe. I don't necessarily narrate or remember to interact with her with it, but she's pretty much always on my mind at least a bit.

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

well summer is mostly part of me now... I just think about her then She's there already.. same goes with cherry.. I just think of their names, Because their names came from my OC and my OC is kind of special to me Or they'll just possess my arms and boop my nose XP.. So it is very hard to forget about them

but if you really don't want to forget, try to give some aspect to you tulpa that can be easily remember, for example her scent is like a strawberry and when you think about strawberries or eat strawberries you can remember her, or just simply wear a bracelet.. Watch can be a good tool to remember

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

That's an interesting topic. Have you heard of a classical (Pavlovian) conditioning? As far as I can see it, posters above had done a similar thing. What you probably should do is to connect memories of your tulpa with a simple activity you take every day or with a an object you see often (or with a scent, tactile feeling... whatever floats your boat).

May the Force be with you

me and shade just talk to each other, i have a white marble i keep, since i played final fantasy xi i keep it is a 'link shell"

in ffxi (final fantasy 11) people use linkshells to talk to friends and do group meetings. like a guild, so me and shade have a marble or crystal that we use like a cellphone to connect with each other.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

This is my kinda thread since narration is hard for me to do consistently. Setting alarms isnt a bad idea. Im gonna set it for once every two hours and when it goes off, il narrate to my tulpa for 20 minutes or some amount and see if it helps alot.

I've had alarms on my phone before, but after a few days, even if they go off constantly, I start to ignore them accidentally. But if that works for you, go for it!

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

I've written an M on my hand(for Markus). Every time I see it, I think of her! I know that Phaneron already pointed out tulpabracelets, but I thought that I should say that I've found this method most effective :P

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!