Life of Alice

Reilok

I tried another book, it was much better. And I get the reaction, i read it sometimes too fast. So I tryed to read like to person next to me, slowly, and it was good. I've tried also color noise. Good reaction, i saw clearly face of tulpa. Then i was singing with her. I can hear her voice. We'll see what happen next

Alice with me since November 12th 2014

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 15

I tried to read a new book. Try some thing with visualisation. But I have a question... About hearing tulpa. I can hear her voice singing, for example, or screaming. Now it's constant voice, she didnt change it anymore. Question is - if I cant speak with her, only to hear her singing... is it even tulpa doing?

Day 16

Strange day. I'm almost powerless to do anything. But I tried to force blindfolded and with different music. Not a lot of results. But I was reading book again. She seems to like it. I noticed that with tulpa my concentration gets better. In games, in life i have better results. I hope there will be more results with tulpa

Day 17

What was today - i tried to force, walking first in wonder, and then seeing tulpa. we were talking and walking. one moment i was talking with her, asking few questions like - if she wants to form of furry and smth like that. she said no. i tried reading her alphabet with her doing same but later. and i have answers but in pictures. i read letter K getting image of A. then i was interrupted by phone call. after that i put some music and just imagined tulpa dancing with me. I was even dancing too.

And in first forcing i had feeling that my hands in something invisible (she was holding my hands?)

Before I knew about tulpas I had an invisible being that would stand on my toes and walk along with me, facing forward. He was invisible, and I'd hold onto him. I haven't gotten much farther with Chance.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

I used to think he was my spirit guide, but that's getting metaphysical. He was helpful, as he built my imagination. And he didn't hurt me.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Guest NightDreaming

Haha, even though Hacha isn't quite wonderland-sentient, I always dance while I'm visualizing us together in wonderland. I'm hoping that he'll come to join me one day. You and Alice are very cute though, keep up the good work!

Little update.

Some good person from this site gave me a message from their tulpa. Actually to my tulpa. In the end of message was word 'waffles'. I forget it and when i remember it i had almost no time to force. But I did it for a very little time. I gave in wonder waffles to Alice, and just when I gave it, she screamed with delight huged and kiss me on cheek. That was so fast and cool. I guess it's tottally her.