Exercising/Going to the gym/Working out

nihi0145632

Has your tulpa, Motivates or been motivating you to go to the gym or to exercise more? Also Have you tried exercising/working out while passive forcing?

This is just a fun question. I don't know if it applies to all, but whenever i exercise or go to the gym or work out. summer and cherry really loves the energy they're receiving when I exercise, they said it's making them relax and making them more active.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

One of the character traits I gave Ava was her love to all kinds of sports. I do workout on a regular basis, and while doing so, I imagine Ava doing sports together with me. It really is a motivation, because she is the only person that exercises together with me, since I'm almost only doing bodyweight exercises and therefore don't go to the gym.

Aura has been asking me to exercise for a few years now, but other problems kept getting in the way. We finally managed to get a gym membership last month though, so we've been trying to work out a schedule for going.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it

Although she's not asked me to, I've been exercising more so we can have a healthier body :P Hopefully, less injuries and being fit feels awesome :P

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

I've exercised while passive forcing before, but the only difference I ever noticed was probably being able to focus a bit more because my body was occupied with something else, but it might be the opposite for other people.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Flandre enjoys dancing, and my tulpas generally promote healthier activities, but nothing in specific no. If I had more time to do so then they probably would, like over summer vacation. As of now though all we really do is dance occasionally. I should probably ask Flan if she wants to do that, it's been a while. (I meant she likes really dancing - that is, while switched)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

We go on walks most mornings. I try to visualize her as we're doing this. When I lift weights she lifts alongside me. When I go running she's right next to me too. But sometimes I get too caught up in what I'm doing and it's harder to passive force. :/ I remember one time I was running and I saw her shadow. It was really cool. I couldn't actually see her, though.

One thing that I found interesting: I don't like team sports, at all, but one time I ended up in a soccer game, and she whispered to me everything she thought I should do. I did way better at soccer than I normally do. It was probably because I was actually trying that time, but she seemed to know what she was doing. Funny because we had never talked about anything like that before. I didn't force that when we were doing personality at all, and I generally don't play soccer so it's not like she got the knowledge from me. The knowledge of what to do was just there.

Currently restarting visualization in order to get it down perfectly. 

Progress log (haven't used it in a while, but still forcing)