Switching methods

Neon_Spark

Is it ok to switch forcing methods if you have been developing your Tulpa for a long time? I'm wanting to switch from the standard "one sided conversation" method to the JDBar method. (the one where you parrot and puppet your tulpa to develop personality) I have been developing my tulpa for about a year but i've made very little progress. (I mostly activeforced for at least 10 minutes daily with little to no passiveforcing due to bad memory)

Is this safe or is it a bad idea?

Tulpae

Neon(Anthro): Working on... Something...

me and shade have not switched yet but i dont think it's dangerous if you let the tulpa know that you have set a time limit or something among the lines.. i could be wrong.. when shade manifests she usually just possesses my shadow turning it into her anthrpormorphic small fox form.. it's pretty neat. but i've yet to switch.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

It's best to try many things and find what works best. There's nothing "dangerous" in experimenting, you could switch back if the new method didn't work as well. I would actually try multiple methods (maybe not at the same time), especially if you've made no progress with your current one. Try new things until something works, don't be afraid to change it up for the possibility of benefit.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

You can do whatever the hell you want really. Switch, use multiple, and not even just if you have done it a while, you can do it at the start. Hell me and Prince didn't even use a real method, we did stuff till something happened, and it turned out great. What I did was just forget the hour counts, forget the personality and just talk till something was said. If you want a specific personality that's fine, but don't puppet/parrot after sentience.

It's absolutely fine to switch methods if you feel like your current one isn't working. I would imagine that sticking with a method that doesn't feel right would hinder progress, so switch away! :D

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!