And so it begins...

Tupplenaw

My right room is like a bright white, perfectly smooth cubicle room that is all echo-ey >.>

Anyways, progress? Ha! Thats for scrubs! Jk but really though, I need to step up my progress levels tenfold. I spend about 3 minutes passive narrating. However though, there is a solution! School (that thing) starts tomorrow, and since I have nothing better to do there, its the ideal place to force because I'm not distracted by a computer (curse you, Steam holiday sales!). But since its about 8 pm I figure I can get in a bit of forcing before I go to bed. I do have to go to bed early because of school, so I'll probably go to bed at around 11, and I hope I can get some good forcing in. I do like to read before I sleep as well, so I maybe get some narration in there.

I have, through my lack of effort, actually tinkered a bit with my tulpas form, and it varies little from the first look. If you're wondering, she is about 5'7 with straight red velvet hair and blue eyes and a freckled face. That is, until deviation happens( or may happen) .

But yeah, I've been twirling my hair a lot since that first night. I'm not sure why, but hey, its a change. Good or bad, I don't know. But anyways, thats about all for now. I foresee vast amounts of forcing in the future, once I get good at concentrating on one thing for many time units.

gg

"Well maybe its just because you're ugly!" Patrick Star, 2000

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know all too well that feeling of "should be forcing now... But this game is so addictive.. Just 5 more mins.. I can passive force while I play!" Then two hours later. "Well... Passive forcing lasted for about 5 mins before I got distracted ... Sorry Vix' "

It was brought to my attention that I never told you the name of my tulpa...

Its Kate

How could I forget something so important

Day 3 started an hour and 30 minutes ago. Progress: 0.

I have a problem.

Its 1:30 am

No progress

Nothing.

FML

But really, I better step it up like sanic at school, I haven't done anything with Kate at all this entire "day", all one hour and 32 now minutes of it.

Basically, day 3

I got a bit or forcing done at school, mostly passive narration, but I worked a bit on visualization. Since I stayed up until like 4 am or something, I was tired and sluggish all day, and I have a feeling that forcing didn't do much.

And you wanna know another thing that distracts me? My actual friends IRL. I have like 5 and they all just so happen to be spread out in all my classes. Having a friend want to talk to you all the time hinders my ability to spend time with another type of friend.

No emotional signals or whatever, or so I believe.

gg

"You hear that? That is the sound of progress!"

Actually, its the annoying ringing my computer is making while trying to force.I'm pretty concerned about my force rates, because I have barely made any progress. I need to step up my game serious style. I know I've said that before, but I'm going to make it happen this time.

I swear.

I feel as if today was my most successful day of forcing.

To start, it rained an entire 4 inches today. (Believe it or not, thats more than the total rainfall in 2013 in my area.) It didn't stop raining once today, and that made me happy. Its literally been like 3 years without a good rain here. But I thought of this thing where I try to transfer my happiness to Kate, and I think it worked! What I did was I visualized a little ball of light. Then I touched it with my finger and imagined a beam of light flowing from my head down my arm and to the ball. And then I gave it to Kate in the WL.

I also tried another thing today in the wonderland, and I think it might improve stuff as well. Basically, what I do is enact a scene or do something with Kate in my wonderland, and so that way its like narrating and visualizing at the samemtime, as well as forcing other things like mind voice, movement, and speech patterns.

Keep in mind, I am using many of the techniques from the old guides, idk why, so if those items above are already known of and work, I wouldn't know. I should probably read a newer guide sometime soon.

But anyways, before I sleep, I'm going to try to use both of those techniques, and make sure to tell my what you think of them, like if they will be any help or not.

All the guides need to be approved by the GAT and yes in pretty sure they work- diff guides may focus more in specific areas or work more quickly for some than others but it's personal preference I think. Don't be disheartened it can take time (like more than a few days - potentially even weeks (or if your really unlucky months but let's hope not ^^;)) to get a response. The key is to not give up and keep at it- you'll get there!

Thanks, TheSanctuary. I would quote you, but alas, I use mobile.

Anyways, nothing exciting happened today. I tried those techniques out last night, and I feel as if I made good progress. Forced and narrated throughout the day, and yeah.

I got this