And so it begins...

Tupplenaw

Yeah I too use mobile an awful lot. I hate the things but it's too convenient to ignore.

Edited: tried to directly enter HTML to quote - failed miserably so destroyed all evidence ^^

Good to see your on top of it.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's been a day since I updated (technically 2) and I've gotten better at visualization and a little imposition. I'm going to try to do visualization and imposition at the same time just so it takes less time

I'm not sure if it will work, though.

Anyways, I'm going to go force and then sleep

"Well maybe its just because you're ugly!" Patrick Star, 2000

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a while.

So some pretty eventful events took place in the past week and a half.

First, let me explain what just happened. So its about 10 pm when this happened. The power went out, right in the middle of forcing, and I had a panic attack, curled up in a ball on the floor. Suddenly, after about a minute, a wave of relief and calmness flooded me, and got enough sense to grab a flashlight. It was the strongest emotional response I have received in the time. But they started (stronger) about two days after December 6th. I say"stronger" because forcing had a different feel to it about 3 days prior, which I neglected to tell you about because i thought they weren't emotional responses.

Obviously, the power came back on, and I am still trembling. I don't know why, but I am really afraid of the dark, or the imaginary creatures that lurk in it.

• 1 month later...

Oh man, its been a while since I've posted. I guess I've been so distracted that I didn't post. Anyways, I have progressed quite far. Kate is now fully sentient and can speak somewhat. Her voice is still a little faint but still, its cool. I can't really think of anything else to type, so I will now go do stuff (aka read forum posts with Kate)