the funbox?

aksulthefoxx

Would it be wise to make another wonderland just for the sake of doing stuff like gmod and just fun stuff because i feel like me and dashies current wonderland is not suited for the gmod kind of stuff ( theres only so much a pineapple house can take )

You can make as many as you want, I don't think it should have much of an impact on anything. I never made a defined wonderland, so I simply alter mine as is necessary.

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako

Yeah, you can make as many 'pocket wonderlands' if you will as you like. For example, we have a trapdoor in our living room that leads to a space we use for theatre-based entertainment; when I go to the cinema or theatre I create an empty version of it in that space so Thunder and Melody can have their own viewing experience along with me.

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

Well, you could just play gmod... But what you're saying is still fine. Go ahead, make sure to add thrusters to EVERYTHING.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Sounds pretty cool. Markus and I have a kind of SAO style menu that displays a map of our main wonderland and a list of other pocket areas that we can teleport to :P

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Been a while since I played Gmod... I stopped because it's hard to make anything with meaning... Wait, that's the idea of the game isn't it? :D Add gravity balls, thrusters set to crazy mode and lots of smiley faces to make it all the more fun. Anyhow, we've just got a big, mostly undefined wonderland. Mostly we don't bend the laws of physics, but sometimes we can't help it ;)

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"

i made a wonder realm/world. endless, trinity, and paradox are all my realms.. whether they are real or not ...that is to be...undecided but regardless i usually have a multiple doorway system in each world so i can go between realms. shade and my entities like to wander about sometimes and it's pretty easy to get lost sometimes but i have a recall door for added convince to the inter-dimensional hotel i made.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia