Tulpa height chart

Our work is cut out for us, Fede. There's a billion and one Pinkie vectors (and they only take me an hour or two to make, too), so all we need is scale. This image works pretty well, though I think she should be a little taller, maybe 4-6 inches.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, "my" Pinkie is about the size of Luna on that picture. And your pone is 3D, right?

Also, fuck mlpforums moderators very hard in the ass. If they keep up that moderator preview because they're trigger happy, I'll just give up the whole damn thread.

Yeah, Pinkie's gonna be 3D. Probably 45" at the top of the head, not counting hair.

And yeah, they're pretty annoying. You were a bit violent with your opinions, but geez, they weren't really off topic. There are far more off-topic posts in that thread. Pretty stupid that they can't handle some aggressive open-mindedness. :P

Nemo, imagine Charlotte and ShyGuy in that thread, then. And this is just the top of the mountain.

I was excessively swearing, yes, but I still have my opinions about women, and I will not hesitate to hold them back just because some feminist, dumbass moderators don't like what they see. Maybe I'm just too used to derail threads.

On another note, Brisineo should come here.

Bahahaha, I love the legs.

haha I have no full body pictures that meet any of the following criteria:

Not cut off legs

Arms by sides

Recently taken

Generally good

So I used this one and improvised a bit.

"Your parents will never be magic talking horses"

-Anonymous