what types of traits does your tulpa have

kirbymaster1

What emanates from your tulpa? Is she/he loving, brave, dedicated, shy? Would she/he do anything in her/ his power to stop you from being harmed? (Can you show me other threads like this,greatly apretiated)

Well, she's not talked much (we're still in the early stages of vocality) but she's pretty awesome :P She's funny, caring, always there for me, can be serious at times. Also, if you're asking yourself "Well Lucas, why don't you know everything about her personality?" I never created a personality for Markus; figured it'd be funner to have her develop in her own way :P

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Outgoing, rude, masochistic to an extent, enjoys others sadness, independent, brutally honest but not afraid to lie for herself, beautiful, musical, theatrical, creative, an excellent writer, scary, goth, loud, loves scissors, loves coffee, loves bunnies, hates:rainbows, yellow, pink, the word panties, bras that hook in the front, shrimp with tails still on them, ducks, parades, lobster bibs...you get the idea.

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako

Mine hates far more than I could fit in a single post or remember without her being here right now. She's addicted to black coffee I think, and I hate the stuff. As long as she's possessing or switched we're good though.

OH! I can't believe I almost forgot: Jade is vegan, though not by choice, but due to gluten and other food allergies caused by stomach infections she's had.

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Serenity is probably the most reliable. Brigid's always calm, in one way or another. Plenty of times I get myself worked up about parroting or not being able to hear her clearly or some other nonsense. Eventually I'll calm down and my thoughts will stop churning and I just feel amused calm radiating off of her. The woman is a goddamn rock.

Hah. Calm was Ravens defining attribute too. I still use her mantra every time I'm feeling emotional

~~~~~~

So calm I can hardly tell he's there, and he doesn't complain when I don't pay attention to him. He thinks everything's cool. He gives me the warm fuzzies when I think about him.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Let's see, traits... She's extremely dedicated, and very loving and kind (sometimes to a fault). She's perhaps a little more trusting than she should be, with others. Very forgiving, and open-minded. Used to be rather quiet and shy, but as her personality has matured that's more or less gone away. Still quite reserved and self-conscious, but that's a problem we both have so I'm thinking we'll try tackling that together someday.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

• 1 month later...

Hmmm..well, she's

Sly, Creative, Confident, Reliable, Hard-working, Open-minded, Courageous, Rebellious, Caring, Clever, Sneaky, Honest, Skeptical, Freethinking Blunt, Compulsive, Devious, Fiery, and Sly...