what types of traits does your tulpa have

kirbymaster1

Guest amber5885

Toby's a kind person, he supportive and happy. He has a great sense of humor and he is a good judge of character. He's smart and loving and he's very open minded, that's one thing I love about him.

He's like my own personal cheering squad but he's good at stopping me if I'm about to do something stupid.

He keeps me in check, he builds me up and he makes me feel like I'm really special and I hope that I do the same for him.

James and I haven't met the "completion process" yet, and so there's plenty of room for deviation, but currently his personality is very introverted and respectful. He gets excited about the things he really likes (such as marine biology and math), but isn't someone who wears his heart on his sleeve. That being said, James isn't cruel--just quiet.

James: Hello, all!

My first day with him and he is already talking and developing personality. He's flirtatious and pervy with a lil bit of artistic genious. Usually he's childish but he can get real serious. He's social but never seems to get along with me... you could say he's like in a love hate relationship with me. He's hilarious. The name is Sal.

Red is usually sweet, playful and persistant, but he has a naughty side, and a perverted side.. he seems to have an obsess---

Red: SHH!! i dont tell anyone about YOUR fetishes..

... touché... um... let's just say she/he loves anime and i guess the overly cutsey anime too.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Ro: I would prefer to talk about myself but I guess you ask the host...

Well, Ro is calm - sometimes too much. He doesn't really care about what's happening in the world, because his world is my mind (he's concerned only about things that have impact on him directly). Nonetheless, he is eager to develop himself and collect knowledge of any kind, also by talking with other tulpas and humans.

Tulpas:

Ro Tembrin (tool): logic and tease, designs solutions.

Caelum (muse): feeling and faith, creates impressions.

Our blog: http://inthesystem.tumblr.com