Powerpoint presentation on tulpae

Abvieon

My school has a class in which every student must pick a topic monthly, research it, create a Powerpoint, and then present it to the class. Last year for one of my projects, I had chosen tulpae as the subject. The result was the presentation linked below. Though this is nothing special, I thought I'd share it here as well. Unfortunately, I did not go into as much detail about this phenomenon in this presentation as I should have, I had left out many details of aspects such as possession, switching, and imposition. This is partially because I did not want to leave my audience in complete disbelief, who were obviously entirely new to the concept, and partially because I did not want to drag the presentation out beyond the slide limit given.

Here it is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6y-F3_WEj3clpPX2NmUm00bE0/view?usp=sharing

As for their reactions, I surprisingly do not remember very much. All I do remember is that there was no negativity other than one person asking me "Is there ANY scientific proof of this existing?"

As for their reactions, I surprisingly do not remember very much. All I do remember is that there was no negativity other than one person asking me "Is there ANY scientific proof of this existing?"

I was there, at the time at her presentation, we go to school together. I did not have a negative reaction. I thought it was a very interesting concept. I went and made an account her so I did in fact like it. Thought her presentation;) was the first time I have herd of it.

;)

People are stupid, are tulpas too?

Yes, I remember you telling me that you had something similar to a tulpa a month or so later. (You referred to it as "The Assistant".) I was surprised you had actually brought it up, being the only one to do so after my presentation.

Yes, I remember you telling me that you had something similar to a tulpa a month or so later. (You referred to it as "The Assistant".) I was surprised you had actually brought it up, being the only one to do so after my presentation.

yes, I renumber that. Yes I know I misspelled that. Ha!

Can't look at it ATM because phone=fail internet but it's an interesting idea to present it to a class. I'm quite liking it given a presentation in a school setting forces the audience to view the whole picture before they can jump in with NO U! As people often do when hearing the start of something not within their usual realms of understanding.

Bravo good sir. Bravo

Using pone reaction is a pretty bold move in my opinion. Other than that, it's as you said fairly simple, but all the useful information is there.

Good work.

Can't look at it ATM because phone=fail internet but it's an interesting idea to present it to a class. I'm quite liking it given a presentation in a school setting forces the audience to view the whole picture before they can jump in with NO U! As people often do when hearing the start of something not within their usual realms of understanding.

Bravo good sir. Bravo

We also go to a school where most of the people are strange to begin with. kits could explain it much better then I.