Powerpoint presentation on tulpae

Abvieon

Alright, I'm gonna try to give some constructive criticism here.

For a presentation, this is far too wordy. The presenter should give most of the information, not the presentation.

Along with that, the wording of the statements is poor, for instance, you didn't define Sentience. Which is like "Oh shit how'd you miss that". You make it seem like these people are already thinking about making Tulpas, rather than them not even knowing what the fuck you're talking about. If my understanding of the assignment is correct, you are trying to educate, not recruit.

What is the purpose of the Ponies? In academic things, you should avoid things like that as use stock images.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

@ Upper Class Twit,

I realize that the PowerPoint is a bit wordy, that is a bad habit of mine. Though, I did vocally elaborate beyond what was stated on the slides.

I did not see including the definition of sentience as something to be necessary whatsoever, as those I was presenting to were in the grade range of 7th grade to 11th grade, and therefore most probably already knew what sentience meant. Also, as I had said, I had a slide limit, and could not afford to waste much space.

If I were to do another one at this time, it would be greatly improved. I was 13 at the time and had only known about tulpae for about 2 months.

@ ThunderClap,

Thank you. I likely would not have put ponies on this if I were presenting to a large class in a public school. I go to a small private school, so it's easier to do something like this without worrying.

@ ThunderClap,

Thank you. I likely would not have put ponies on this if I were presenting to a large class in a public school. I go to a small private school, so it's easier to do something like this without worrying.

I would say the same, there is only 23 students at our school, or something close to that.

People are stupid, are tulpas too?