Certain Tulpa "Limit"

Neon_Spark

Twilight: Probably when you feel they're independent enough to have their own will to consent. And why rush to sex though? That's no fun. Wonderland dates are so wonderful :P

I'm no longer dating my host though.

I'm going to explain my views on this, based on my experience of maturing. When a tulpa is young they see love and affection in your memories and obviously they want that too. Now, it can be real easy to get love and sex mixed up when you are a young (I know, I was confused). So, I'd say it's best to give your tulpa time to mature and learn about love and affection before any consideration of sex is introduced into the thinking.

Personally, it's nice to be loved. Family love is sufficient for me. Though hugs from friends (even across the internet) are nice too.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Snuggles are really really nice, there's no limit on that! I'm sure a young tup will understand that they don't necissarily have to have sex, (although some might badger you for it for a while before they realise X3 )

Woof.

(Avatar by Yotslot)