my um "issues"

aksulthefoxx

Is it a good idea to talk about my problems to my tulpa and I know the immediate answer is probably yes but I feel like Im seeming to mopey and I'm afraid I'm treating her like a psychologist and I don't want to bother her with issues but its inescapable that my life as of now is filled with problems and they keep getting worse by the day and I don't want my tulpa to be in that environment but anyway back to my question should I still discuss these problems with her

I think Chance is aware of my problems without me talking about them. He knows when I get angry at my mom for instance. But if I need to talk to him, he's there for me. Maybe ask him if he's ok with hearing your problems.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Sure, many people do. Talking about things is a common form of therapy, and as long as your tulpa is comfortable and willing to talk with you about them, go ahead.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

I once had a friend with a tulpa. The friend always moped about his problems to the tulpa. I warned him that just because the tulpa was stuck in his head and had to listen doesn't mean it wants to. He didn't listen though. One day I came online and there was a message waiting for me. "Host annoying. I kill. Goodbye."

I can't know for sure if it was really his tulpa or him playing a prank, but I haven't seen him since.

Will the BBB please buy my guide. [advertising link scrubbed]

色の夢's post treats the tulpa like a captive audience, but that's not entirely true. Because you share a head with your tulpa, any mental issue you have is an issue that affects them too. They're not a captive audience, they're an interested party. All of the tulpas I've known have wanted to talk to their hosts about this stuff.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

When I hear my tulpa speak at all, we both get excited about it. It is pretty rare. But I believe there are others like my therapist that I can talk about my problems to. I also believe in spirit guides, but that's a bit meta.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Let's look at this from a tulpa's perspective.

There's this wonderful person who sometimes talks with you. When they do, it is so amazing! But, they are having worries and issues and you really wish you could help.

Talk about your problems, to your tupa? Heck yeah!

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

When you put it like that ... :: goes off to confess all his problems to vixen ::

Seriously though that has made me think. Guess you have a point there. I suppose if I was in that situation I might even feel a bit insulted that they didn't ask me for help, or at least tell me about their problems.