my um "issues"

aksulthefoxx

Tulpas are a fantastic internal support group and they can understand how you feel better than anyone else. I would definitely recommend confiding in them and getting their support and advice. It's helped me through the roughest semester of my life. I don't know where I'd be without my guys. But also remember that they can't solve all your problems and should not be a replacement for professional help. You still need to reach out to other body-friends and possibly a counselor or therapist (depending on your issues) for help. You and your tulpas can't help you alone. They only know as much as you do, although they have different perspectives because of their personalities, and they can reach the subconscious parts of your mind that you cannot. For additional help and options, you NEED to seek external aid.

I hope this helps!

Sunray is definitely fantastic for helping me with my issues. I don't even need to open up to anyone, she's always just there whenever I need emotional support, and she's always there when I want her.

She's certainly willing to help me out, though I'm not sure I could say the same about all my tulpas. It depends on the personality, I suppose.

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.

• 8 years later...

Sasha helps me a lot with my depression to be honest, which I feel bad about but she says that I shouldn't as she wants to do it even when I try and ignore her. Without her I don't know how well I would be coping to be honest. She has had some scary encounters with my violent thoughts towards some things though and when I start feeling bad about it she just says that as scary as it is it's good that I'm venting it without actually doing anything outwardly.

S: = Sasha

Aly: = Alyssu

Hada: = Hadayaki

Z: = Zakiel

A: = Alex

Zen: = Zen