Sign in to follow this  
aksulthefoxx

pony's in the cradle

So at midnight tonight I will have been working on my tulpa for 1 month and though I am very patient with her showing signs of her presence but she hasn't showed much of herself lately but on the contrary when her form was changed to a pony( for The Sake of me knowing the anatomy of a pastel colored equine better then a human ) she has been very active in fact we sung a Christmas carol ( through mind voice but damn she got a good high c) and I feel her presence more and more but I digress to my question should I expect times of silence or unresponsiveness whilst making a tulpa?

Yeah, of course. Making a tulpa is not an exact science and you're not going to get a static level of response, hardly ever. Especially this early in development you're going to get these low spots, but that doesn't mean you aren't making progress or that something is wrong. Most of my friends talk to me off and on, and it's the same way with my tuppers. Sometimes we go days without talking, but that's just us.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Also, tulpas, just like hosts, sometimes don't feel like talking much or have little to talk about.

- Hail

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Whenever mine has talked to me I sometimes wonder if I'm just parroting, but I give him benefit of the doubt.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.