Pokemon-Project :D

Kara

they are two very different things

Not so much. You argue that pokemon aren't real - yes, they aren't. But someone could argue that tulpas aren't real either - that they are imaginary just like pokemon. In fact, I even had a discussion about that in another topic. Some people could even go as far as to hurting their tulpas because "they aren't real". I'm not telling that tulpas are equal to pokemon in the show - because they are not, but "it isn't real so it is ok" is a very convenient and dangerous excuse. Especially when we are talking about mind and thoughts, since in our mind the only distinction between real and unreal (between tulpas and pokemon in this case) is our own choice.

Guest Anonymous

hazy i'm not going to get into an argument with you over an opinion. on karas PR. this isn't even related to the subject anymore. we weren't talking about weather or not Pokemon were real, I wanted to make sure he knew to be careful. okay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess, then the new concept will be my first Tulpa (hopefully) as the Rival and different Pokemon-NPC's (after I learned how to create those) in the Kanto-Wonderland.

This sounds like a great idea! i hope everything goes well with it. Also, Whats your other tuppers name? i'm sure everyone would love to meet him/her.

@lyraheartstrings

I know what you mean, Pokemon was a part of my childhood, too. Anime are just awesome, they teach you more than the normal tv series for children.

And Pokemon Yellow is really cool, the first generation in general is.

@Lillywolfy

His name is Honmou, he's ~2 metres tall and wears a mask. He is most time a very calm and patient person and trys to always be a help. Since I visualize him in the real world, he got the habit to sometimes go through solid objects or persons and while doing that he creates some sort of black dust.

• 2 weeks later...

I have red and blue and azure as my tulpas and I hardly ever ask them to fight if they don't want to in mental rps . They will support me if need is great but they occasionally prefer to be by my side and refuse to let anyone near me lol. Red and blue are also passionate about dancing and eating.. Despite them being classy meowstics

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia