Pre-emptive Tulpa Info List

KruegerMeister

Very objectively written and covers a lot of the quick fire questions people will immediately want to ask, as well as being direct with honest answers. I for one always find it makes something so much more credible when it states stuff plainly instead of going "science doesn't apply here because magic and souls" like some things so (not referring to anything in particular just an example).

Obv. It doesn't cover possession imposition or auditory hallucination but then I kinda think maybe that should be under a second part, like maybe "advanced tulpamancy" or something with a better title ^^.

I think mashing it into the same category would make it too much to take in objectively without someone having the "wait... What... Nonononono " response..

*bookmarked*.

Ehh yeah, but bare in mind some people want specifics - if you say to some people "it's advanced imagination". They're going to ask "such as/for example/what do you mean good sir could you kindly elaborate on thy sweeping statement as it's a wee bit vague for my mind to make an accurate deduction based on that alone". (Just in case you get asked by an 18th century British noble ^^ ).

The risk here I guess in not having an answer or in perhaps they're going to look for themselves and finding the infamous CREEPYPASTA's - much easier to explain details first than try to mitigate the disaster of someone thinking the CREEPYPASTA is true and stopping research there ( I know that's a stupid way to be but people do it all the time).

Plus Krueger here (love ya dude always readin your progress rep's) has a minor tendency to worry about what to say in this scenario so I'm guessing this is partly to put your mind at rest and thusly save RD some headaches? Either way it's certainly useful for me too so I guess it doesn't matter.

Well, I introduce the concept by the article in Lurkmore. It has good opinions and the most basic guide (for the laziest ones). But one con - available only in Russian. Sorry.

Anyway, it answers most questions, and even though there are links to creepypastas, in article, they're considered not true.

Your presentation is good, actually. And maybe, one day, I won't be lazy and edit the ED tulpa article from stub to the true explanation.

And may the fears keep away from you.