Strange Audio

raphael97

A few days ago I was on the net and I found a site that have a audio, this audio is about creating a mental succubus on your head, this audio is a hypnotic one but since I have not heard the initial induction I was not on trance. The thing is that this audio (that I listened until the end) remember me a lot of the process of creating a Tulpa, but instead of just a Tulpa the audio is focused on the sexual part of the thing. The suggestions were like "she is concerned about your well being because your pleasure is her pleasure, your well being is her well being", "she is benevolent" and some things that are related to the Tulpa like seeing her with your eyes during the day, speaking to her in your mind and out loud and her responding, her taking the form your mind likes. This is like the Vocality, Imposition, Deviation... of the Tulpas.

I wont post the file here, nor the site because the audio itself is full of sexual content and the site is only for erotic hypnosis.

The big question is, is this succubus a kind of Tulpa? Some sessions of audio listening are necessary for you to being able to see her perfectly in your mind, in your environment and to better hear her voice. What you think?

Note: Will see if I can tell the site if someone asks me by PM. Dont want to be banned.

*Forgive me for any mistakes in english language.

DA: http://red-duke.deviantart.com/

It's definitely not a traditional Tulpa, or a Tulpa you should consider making. The aftermath could be kinda ugly. Furthermore, this could be used for productive purposes if someone figured out to make the subliminal audio themselves. Damn... I might. For a traditional Tulpa, this could be a kind of boost to the regular creation processes. I wouldn't suggest it as a replacement, though, to any of you guests lurking the forums. ;) To answer your question directly, yes this could be considered a Tulpa. Not a Tulpa you would want to have, but a Tulpa nonetheless. If the subliminals correspond with the stages of Tulpa development, then continued usage could result in a Tulpa. I wouldn't suggest for anyone to use these, though. If you were on the site looking for a thoughtform to give you sexual pleasure, please make a servitor instead. Using this audio extensively and engaging in sexual acts could result in the succubus gaining sentience, y'know, a mind of its own, and then it doesn't have to play by your rules. I'm not condemning you or anything, just giving some friendly advice.

Me: So, talk to me about why I'm your dream boy.

Him: This is going to be a short conversation.

Me: Ha, ha, ha! That's so mean!

Thanks for the answer but as I said i listened the full audio and i dont think that she would turn evil, succubus is a term to describe many things and the definition that the site uses (i believe) is a mere sexual symbol, not a evil entity but I understand that the term is also used for naming a evil sexual entity, the audio also says that she can help with a lot of things and not only sexual ones. About her gaining sentience is the goal of the audio.

To be clear I DONT USED THE FILE WITH THE HYPNOTIC INDUCTION so i just listened the file to search bad intentions on the audio, also, i dont want to make this audio a way to make the Tulpa creation process easy, if anyone wishes to create a Tulpa please, i recommend using the techniques in this site as i am doing it myself.

I say too that i dont want to use Tulpa-servitors, Full Tulpas and this "Succubus" to sate my lust, i cant order them to do something like this.

The problem is that making tulpas with a specific, limited "purpose" often leads to problems when they gain real sentience. Making one based entirely on sexual pleasure is extremely limiting and almost undoubtedly leads to esteem or trust issues. A common way to say this type of thing here is, "How would you feel if you were told you only exist for _____?" (In this case, as practically a sex slave)

Now if you're thinking, I don't want a sex slave, just an intimate relationship, it's totally fine to make a tulpa for that. A tulpa's existence shouldn't be entirely based on something like sexual pleasure, but they're still able to fill that role(I guess, different people have different views). It's the limiting nature of a shallow purpose that causes real problems. If your tulpa's purpose is to be your life companion where you both enjoy each other's company, I don't see any problem with telling them that. You can go where you will from there. If your tulpa's purpose is to please you like a slave, they'll probably have identity issues later on.

And that kind of thing has led to tulpa depression and even suicide in the past. Bad times.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Thanks for the answer!

So, I dont think i will be listening this audio like it is, i think i am going to edit it but like i said, i dont want a sex slave i only happened to find this audio and to think the whole idea is interesting but, one more time, i say that i dont want to use any being as a sex slave or with the only purpose of sex, please understand that this kind of relationship disgusts me as the person is so small-minded that he/she only cares about his/her desires. What i really want to know is the effects of this techniques if applied on tulpas that are starting or as a way to force a "old" tulpa. Dont get carried away just because i said "Succubus", I already have a Tulpa and i think of this like a way to improve my method of forcing and getting better results together with "normal" forcing.

Okay, I understand better now. If you would like to make succubus into a Tulpa friend, I suggest you make one using the guides like you said. Make her from scratch. I would say you should not use the subliminal audio just to be safe. Once you get started you can design her looks, personality, etc. using things you remember from the audio but nothing more. That way you can make sure she is just how you would like her to be. As long as you respect whatever she says to you, and you do not force her to do anything you will be okay. Just remember to treat her like one of your best friends.

EDIT: Forget all of the stuff above. /.\

What i really want to know is the effects of this techniques if applied on tulpas that are starting or as a way to force a "old" tulpa. Dont get carried away just because i said "Succubus", I already have a Tulpa and i think of this like a way to improve my method of forcing and getting better results together with "normal" forcing.

Oh, now I understand... That's the same thing I wanna do, too. I think this thread needs to be moved to the Research category, though. After that all we need is someone to try it out. I would also suggest renaming the title to something like: "Effects of Subliminal Audio on Tulpaforcing" that way people understand what the thread is about a little more. Please excuse me if I'm wrong, but I assume English isn't your native language?

Indeed, English isnt my native language, im Brazilian.

So about the thread i cant move it right? So can a mod do it or it is better if I create other thread?

Also, people are willing to try this as well? I mean, not the "succubus audio" but the way to make some audio yourself to improve your forcing.

Indeed, English isnt my native language, im Brazilian.

So about the thread i cant move it right? So can a mod do it or it is better if I create other thread?

Also, people are willing to try this as well? I mean, not the "succubus audio" but the way to make some audio yourself to improve your forcing.

Oh okay. Cool!(: I'm not sure what to do about the thread, but I know if you can't get a mod to move it for you then simply making a new one would definitely help. I think they will, though. I don't mind trying it with my Tuppers I just need to find a website that allows you to make subliminals...

Guest Anonymous

Hey raphael97.

You should make a thread dedicated to your topic in the Research section. In this case the topic would be forcing using subliminals. Provide links, background knowledge, make it spicy. I don't feel comfortable moving a Questions and Answers thread to Research as it will both confuse the readers and Research threads are generally held to higher standards. Or we'd like them to be, heh.

Okay, thanks you all, i will be posting about this very soon, i only need to get some more things done and i will make a thread about it. I think i will post the link here or will inform the readers about this initial thread if necessary.

Again, thank you all for the answers!