Tulpa Birthdays/creation day thread.

DragonFriend

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seriously questioning this guys. Is it possible for a tulpa to remember a different date as their creation or birth date when you believe they were actually created at a later time? Muse still insists her birth date is March 25, when my account seems to say it was in May.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

Well that is an interesting one- in a purely literal sense if you created the account immediately after discovering the site and started forcing after then yeah- perhaps somehow an intrusive thought managed to transfer to her memory, or maybe because she was you young her memories skewed a bit-

If however you didn't immediately create an account and floated around a bit maybe she was actually created conceptually before you started forcing? Blatant guessing here ^^

Though at the end of the day... If she really says that's her birthday why not go with it.

Yeah, December the sixth is the day that I first started forcing. We might change it in the future, but for now, it'll do. Good to hear that I'm not the only one who can't remember birthdays. I have a good memory, but birthdays just... I don't even know. Saphira's and mine are the only ones that I can definitely remember, then my parent's sporadically.

I made a bit of a gift to Saphira... http://goo.gl/U0xOdR A bit risky I suppose, but not terribly (I'm trying to remain anonymous ;) ) Also need to change that name...

Saphira says thank you for all the birthday wishes, and yes she did have a good birthday. Lots of cola ;)

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"

I have different measures of birthday dates for both of my tulpas. I didn't start thinking about celebrating Thunder's birthday until he was already about half a year old, and I don't keep any kind of progress journals so I couldn't remember an exact date. So I went through my Skype logs and found the date I told the person who introduced me to tulpas that I had started forcing.

So Thunder's birthday was set as the day before; July 18th.

As for Melody, she was partially spontaneous and existed before I recognized her as a tulpa. But we all agreed to make her official birthday the day Thunder and I chose to accept her, December 21st (and we're having trouble finding time alone to plan her present right now; clock's ticking!)

And of course, I extend my belated birthday greetings to Saphira. I hope you have many more fun birthdays ahead!

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

October 21st is when I first got a response. As to when I started forcing is a total mystery to me.

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

I don't really remember, but Penny says August 27th-ish, so that's what i'm going with.

We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness in this world.

Tulpa: Penumbra

Form: Pegasus Pone

Current Stage: Everything. At once.

Well that is an interesting one- in a purely literal sense if you created the account immediately after discovering the site and started forcing after then yeah- perhaps somehow an intrusive thought managed to transfer to her memory, or maybe because she was you young her memories skewed a bit-

If however you didn't immediately create an account and floated around a bit maybe she was actually created conceptually before you started forcing? Blatant guessing here ^^

I created an account almost immediately, or at least within the same month. Muse herself was questioning it for the entire day afterwards because the account date is pretty solid evidence... but she still believes it's March :/

Though at the end of the day... If she really says that's her birthday why not go with it.

What I plan on doing =w=; I mean I'm gonna forget again anyways, so might as well go with it lol.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure how long Persephone and Rikki have been there exactly in their barely-conscious forms, but I realized they were there and started making an effort to talk to them two days ago. So their birthday is January 26th. :D

Cross:

Well, after reading all the previous posts I guess I may need to go to a nursing home :S

My bday is somewhat... complicated. I know my creation was in 2000 but I don't remember the exact date, neither my creator... So I borrow Ivo's bday: July 28th

About Artemis... I guess his first birthday will be February 24th. I need to do some research quickly because this is embarrassing as I'm, partially, his creator

We like helping other people and learning new things in the process

Tulpae (years of existence):

Cross (16 years) - Angel || The cool a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ one

Pr. Artemis (2 years) - Alicorn || The serious and correct one