[split] Anyone Willing to be Interviewed By Email?

MrCrazy

It comes down to the maturity of the person receiving the information and how that information is presented. Stereotyping doesn't get anyone anywhere. A lot of people on this site are likely teens still in high school, as I am, but we have the mentality to go about this the right way.

Stereotyping.

No, Teenagers literally have hormones and shit.

I didn't say every teenager kills their tups.

Sushi makes a good point, creating a tulpa is kind of like being a parent, should you see it in that way. A person won't kill their kid because they're bored of it. Same should go for a tulpa. Should the person choose to start forcing a tulpa into existence they should understand exactly what they're doing. Assuming the person is sane, it shouldn't lead to a sex slave or an object of abuse.

No because they justify it in their heads. I've been in the tulpa community for two years and I keep seeing this happen.

Simply put, the presenter should ask the audience to research further on the topic if they're interested in it and understand the moral and ethical parts of this entire subject.

Or, he could just do his project on something else.

You're saying everyone should be deprived of information because they might misuse it. And you want that to somehow sound reasonable.

I'm saying just telling people is likely to cause problems. And it is reasonable to say that.

I'm pretty sure the mass majority of mancers on this site are under 18 and they, for the part seem to be sane and smart individuals,

I don't care if there are a lot of sane teenage tulpamancers. Teenagers are clearly more likely to wind up doing all the stupid shit to their tups. You have been around for like, half a year or something. You /have/ to have come across this by now.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amber5885

Or you could back off and let people do as thu wish. The only time you make your presence known in this community is to tell people that their wrong and generally for wanting to spread the word.

It's going to happen whether you like it or not and detailing multiple threads over it doesn't get anyone anywhere. What does make a difference is seeing things like this and trying to offer good information so that what the OP presents is well rounded and informative and the people who see his presentation will walk away enlightened.

We have had a lot of misinformed mancers on this site and it would have been easy to write them off as idiots and walk away but that's not the responsible thing to do. If someone is mid informed you educate them an if they still do something you don't agree with there is nothing you can do about it.

Despite your temper tantrums on two seperate threads the tulpa phenomenon is not going to stop, information isn't going to go away and unfortunately shitty people are still going to do what they want to do but with any luck we can educate, inform and keep that from happening,

I havent actually come across anyone doing bad things to their tulpas. What I have seen is a few, not a lot of kids who come in misinformed and through education I've seen them come aroud. Cinnemaphobe being the prime example.

I have seen that just by answering a few question a lot of would be abusers have changed their methods as I have seen that people who are set in their ways will do what they want no matter what you say so what that tells me is education is critical, thoughtful representation is key and this community isn't aweful as your tag line states, it is needed.

Or you could back off and let people do as thu wish. The only time you make your presence known in this community is to tell people that their wrong and generally for wanting to spread the word.

Because I keep seeing shit like this and it's fucked up. I will pull my finger out. I will not back off because this community is rotten and should not get away with what it does without some pissed off guy telling them off about it.

It's going to happen whether you like it or not and detailing multiple threads over it doesn't get anyone anywhere. What does make a difference is seeing things like this and trying to offer good information so that what the OP presents is well rounded and informative and the people who see his presentation will walk away enlightened.

How about we make sure this shit doesn't hit the mainstream for as long as possible. Hold the shitstream back, you know?

Also, derailing threads? Is that just because I don't agree with YOU, eh? I'm talking about this presentation and how bad of an idea it is.

We have had a lot of misinformed mancers on this site and it would have been easy to write them off as idiots and walk away but that's not the responsible thing to do. If someone is mid informed you educate them an if they still do something you don't agree with there is nothing you can do about it.

Then inform them on this site then!

Despite your temper tantrums on two seperate threads the tulpa phenomenon is not going to stop, information isn't going to go away and unfortunately shitty people are still going to do what they want to do but with any luck we can educate, inform and keep that from happening,

It's not going to stop but it can be slowed.

Guest amber5885

I'm just gonna report you and be done with it. For the OP, I really hope this doesn't detour your project, I'm still interested as I'm sure everyone else is and I hope this hasn't left a bad taste in your mouth about tulpas and their creators.

I'm just gonna report you and be done with it. For the OP, I really hope this doesn't detour your project, I'm still interested as I'm sure everyone else is and I hope this hasn't left a bad taste in your mouth about tulpas and their creators.

As soon as somebody has a differing opinion than you you report them?

I guess that's the kind of person you are.

Guest amber5885

No plenty of people disagree with me and that's fine. But being hostel, attacking everyone under 18, derailing two threads andclaiming this community is bullshit is not okay. Not to mention that this is the second time you have done this.

Tulpa.info may have its problems but if you don't like it don't be here.

No plenty of people disagree with me and that's fine. But being hostel, attacking everyone under 18, derailing two threads andclaiming this community is bullshit is not okay. Not to mention that this is the second time you have done this.

Tulpa.info may have its problems but if you don't like it don't be here.

I said I'm not attacking EVERYONE under 18 and you /deliberately/ pretend I am attacking everyone under 18.

And I didn't derail shit. I was talking about the presentation. You derailed it. by talking about me.

What you are doing is not ok and yet do I try to get you banned? no.

You are anti-free speech.

Ugh, guys. Don't start it, please! Let's live a peaceful life without arguing.

Not to mention the fact your skirmish is awfully off-topic.

May the Force be with you

The unnecessary negativity isn't helping the site. MrCrazy, (lol) the only thing I, and probably everyone else is trying to suggest is that we need all the constructive criticism we can get on this site. Considering the fact that there is no liable proof of the Tulpa phenomenon, some people already think we're lunatics who simply are in denial. Fussing all the damn time just makes things worse. -finished-

Arguing with people who may have a differing opinion is not always detrimental, but make sure you don't take it too far. We can't risk losing any valuable members to the Tulpa.info forums, especially over petty arguments. Nonetheless, if anyone feels the community is worthless, hopeless, etc. a better idea would be to leave rather than rant about all the things you disagree with on the forums. No one's here for that. We're here to share our opinions respectively and help each other grow as Tulpamancers. No pun intended, but no one's gonna grow if they keep getting shoved into the ground.

We're also getting waaaaay off subject. I'm sure the OP is like 0_0

Me: So, talk to me about why I'm your dream boy.

Him: This is going to be a short conversation.

Me: Ha, ha, ha! That's so mean!

Ugh, guys. Don't start it, please! Let's live a peaceful life without arguing.

Not to mention the fact your skirmish is awfully off-topic.

Then, maybe it's time to take the skirmish elsewhere? Dunno what to name a thread about that though.

Maybe a mod should split this off to a different topic from the post where Amber decided to report me.