Have any crazy Tulpa-related ideas!?

epicureanatlantis

Was this thread a good idea to you?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Was this thread a good idea to you?

• Of course it was, Taylor. You're awesome, remember?
    • I'm not sure yet, maybe people will actually post.
    • People can just make their own threads if they need to.

I've been thinkin'... what if any of the members had new ideas for Tulpaforcing, but they weren't sure if it would work, too shy, etc. so they didn't make a thread for it. This thread is for members to just bounce ideas off of each other. Once you think you've come up with something good enough, I'll post it here in a great, big list for everyone to see with a quick description so others could try it out or you could start making a guide for it! (: This thread might end up flopping but I don't know... its worth a shot. I'm also not sure if it should go in research or general, maybe even metaphysical? Depends on the content, I guess. Please refrain from being too harsh on anyone's ideas, unless absolutely necessary. Nonetheless, members should be open to constructive criticism from their peers.

Me: So, talk to me about why I'm your dream boy.

Him: This is going to be a short conversation.

Me: Ha, ha, ha! That's so mean!

I had to vote the first poll option haha. :D So do you mean the discussion will be for ideas for guides or tips/tricks on forcing? Or just ideas in general?

Currently restarting visualization in order to get it down perfectly. 

Progress log (haven't used it in a while, but still forcing)

Feel free to post ideas here for anything you might not be completely confident is worth a thread. Other members can build off of your ideas and next thing you know: Bam! Tulpaforcing has been revolutionized (: This saves space and can build confidence for new and old members alike imo.

I have an idea, and I'm actually using this one now. If anyone is having trouble finding a voice to use for their Tupper during the creation process, try listening to voice overs on various websites. Such as voice123.com... I'm not gonna buy any voice overs or anything, I just listen to it as I need to and eventually it catches on.

That could be cool, I don't think people would get too freaked, either, considering you would have to know exactly what you were looking for to find a video titled something like, "Watch me switch with my Tulpa!" or "My Tupper plays Minecraft"; it's not something ordinarily searched up on YouTube.

I kinda want someone to make videos about possession/ switching on YouTube but doing something like that might freak people out.

That could be cool, I don't think people would get too freaked, either

I think that people will still freak out, because there are some YouTubers who do seek out things to freak out about...but I fully encourage anyone who can make such a video series to do it anyway.

In my opinion, we've developed this fear the the consciousness and the will isn't a single point of total dominion.

We are not unified; we often feel that we are, because one hand doesn't usually hit the other. But, metaphorically, that is exactly what does happen within us. Several subpersonalities are continually scuffling: impulses, desires, principles, aspirations...

I think it's time that more people recognized that, faced that fear, and learned to deal with it in a more constructive way than repression, either personal repression or in society where having another personality work through your body always means that it's an evil alter-ego Jekyll and Hyde sort of thing, or evil demonic possession. When it isn't that simple, I think more representation about that is badly needed.

I kinda want someone to make videos about possession/ switching on YouTube but doing something like that might freak people out.

There actually are videos. I mean, they aren't switching on the spot, but the videos are edited so show you the different people in the system (they're a system...) There's differences in dialect, tone of voices and all that good stuff.