How does it feel to be a tulpa?

Tenshi

I asked Vixen out of curiosity.. She said "I feel like me.." I said "but internally- do you feel that you have bones and organs is the question .. She put her hands on her stomache and opened it like a potato chip packet while saying "inside.. Are.... Macaroons!!!!" As a cascade of thousands of macaroons poured forth in endless supply.. Get the feeling I'm being trolled here.

Haha I was about to post and I got 'you think?!' I'm pretty sure she thought I had already posted but she miss-judged it hehe

Guest Anonymous

Very interesting, Sanc. I asked Betty what she felt like and she said "I feel like I should, just like everyone else". Not much to be expected unless specifically worked on.

Can't tell if you mean while switching or just normally. Normally, my tulpas don't actually live in the wonderland so much as mindspace, ie they appear physically there when I talk to them etc. but without any associated environment.(That actually made it easier to impose them, too) So, they don't normally have bodily senses unless they interact with something, like hugging me or wonderlanding or some such.

While switched, despite being a pretty heavily built male, my tulpas say they actually feel like themselves. Which for reference.. Reisen and Tewi and Flandre. Along with that, memories of things we did while switching actually show my tulpas where I should be, which is really interesting. I see Tewi sitting at my desk or Reisen walking around instead of myself.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I am moving this thread to Questions & Answers because the Forum Questions & Comments board is for things pertaining to the forum itself.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Me: *reads question* Hm... So how about you?

Muse: I'm hollow.

Me: ... welp.

Should be noted her form's a ball jointed doll, so I guess following an actual bjd form she /is/ hollow in places ^^; Never exactly intended for that, but it works. Forseen's asleep, I just asked Alix and she replied with "Probably." Idk I never did work much on form.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

Guest amber5885

What does it feel like to be you?

Toby: I really don't wanna answer this question.

Why?

Toby: I just don't it's stupid.

Me: try. I'm curious.

Toby: I don't know, I've never had another point of reference. I guess I feel normal.

Like with a real body?

Toby: yeah. I'm not saying any more than tht.

I had to grow into body awareness because i didn't have much at first. I could even move our hand before i was aware that the sensations the hand felt were related to it. It's like i understood the motions of picture-self versus what was new sensations once i started to understand possession-self.

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

"inside.. Are.... Macaroons!!!!" As a cascade of thousands of macaroons poured forth in endless supply.. Get the feeling I'm being trolled here.

Whoa, it's like spaghetti falling out of one's pockets on a highly more advanced level. Good job, Vixen!

May the Force be with you

Aura, Jason, and Lucia all agreed that they have fully formed human bodies, complete with skeletons and muscles. We think that part of that may be due to how I gave them "copies" of my memories to help them develop faster. Most of the memories came from my early years for Aura, and she helped me with the process for Jason and Lucia, so awareness of the human body probably came with the memories.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it