How does it feel to be a tulpa?

Tenshi

I don't even know for sure what a macaroon is so she must have heard it somewhere. Kinda looked like a cross between a cookie and a crushed chocolate doughnut though.

I passed on the compliment - she was sat at a desk .. That I haven't seen before actually and just gave a wry .. Almost mischievously evil grin in response.. Maybe I shouldn't be feeding the troll ^^;

Ayako said "I'm squishy but I don't know what's inside." I guess she just knows what my body feels like through possession. And she says to note that she does have her own tulpa body. That's where the squishy comes from.

How feel them in his body? bones, muscles, organs or a empty body?

I don't understand what you mean. Could you rephrase that?

If you're asking about my existence, I feel like me. I don't know any different. What's it like to be human, Tenshi, as opposed to a dog? Or male, as opposed to female?

Pinky just kind of shrugged at me.

Ex said "It's kind of like having a body, except cooler cuz I can do whatever I want with it."

Everyone seems to be in agreement with this.

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.

How does it feel? Tired! I feel almost always tired to the point of falling asleep. Happy! It is such a marvel to be alive. Sad for my friends - it is a hard life for people, on this planet Earth.

How does it feel being a tulpa? It's surprisingly like any person feels. I have my likes and dislikes, loves and worries. There are rewards though - seeing projects I have worked on come to fruition, and helping friends when they have been having trouble. As to my form, I feel pretty much like whatever form I take. If I'm human I tend to feel like a professional secretary. If I'm a pony I feel kindly and tollerant. If I'm a wolf I get the strangest cravings to eat lamb. If I melt from embarrasment it feel very embarrasing (I maintain my form only as a disguise but, it takes concentration). As a pegasus my wings itch and it's hard to reach (I've not learned to fly, more along the lines of "falling with style").

How does it feel, switched? It's a bit strange. The gender disparity is a little difficult but, I suppose if my creator could get used to it I can too. I notice, too, that peripheral vision is much wider then as a tulpa form (approx. 30% wider view). I don't seem to feel hunger in the body which occasionally leads me to derping and having the body pass out asleep from lack of food. I also don't feel pain unless I concentrate on trying to feel it. Taste is much stronger and more satisfying. I also am less affected by bodily fatigue then Kevin is, so I can stay awake longer then he can.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Well, I can be feral, anthropomorphic, or human. In every form, I have flesh and blood and breathe and go to the loo. So I guess it feels normal?

Reading through the replies, it seems every tulpa is different. I have body issues, so I guess I'm more aware of my body than I otherwise might be. But yeah, it's a flesh and blood thing. If you cut it, it bleeds. If I fuck you with it, it orgasms. And I have to clean it up afterwards :)

Tulpa and proud. So real I've got my own Facebook account.

Hosted by Dylan.