[Game] for tuppers: Q&A

Guest Anonymous

Well... yes. In a way. It's not so much that I love him romantically, only a bit. I want to remain friends, but I love him that way at the same time. He doesn't have those kinds of feelings for me, though.

I wanna see what the next tulpa says about the same question.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops! I do apologize.

Why do I always forget to do these things?

except I don't really do this much and this might be the first time I did a whole post and usually jean is in charge of making sure the format of posts is all good and stuff so really blame it on him

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• 4 weeks later...

He wants to become an author of novels and manga. His wish to do so seems honest and strong. But he lacks the motivation, the endurance, the stamina or something else to put in the required effort. I hope I can help him with that.

Do you love your host in a romantic fashion? This is not to ask if you are in a relationship like that. It's just about your feelings. If so, does your host return these feelings?

Greets,

Rina

"Well I don't really love my host romantically, I love him like a mother would love her son and my host loves me like a child would love his mother. And to be honest I feel as though that kind of connection is much more inntamate than a romantic connection. Although that's just how I feel.

Have you ever wondered and asked your host why you came into existence? How did they respond?"

-Aya

Well he just started telling me about the reasons why he wanted me. Mainly, like with most people, was companionship.

For the next tulpa, have you ever slapped your host for doing something stupid? If so, would you be willing to share?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Troy: It happens at an alarmingly frequent basis. Usually with a newspaper, and an ensuing chewing-out.

List something your host does that drives you insane.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

• 3 months later...

Deadpool: Nothing that I can think of. Then again, maybe I just haven't been around her long enough.

What's the best thing about being a tulpa?

disclaimer: all of Deadpool's text is paraphrased by me!

labels are for stables like okay call me a "'"tulpa'''' but honestly i'm the best thing about being me, it's like that dali quote. salvador Dali one time said he was like every morning I wake up experiencing the supreme joy of being dali and that's just about it, the best thing about being what i am is Being.

aaaand okay okay question for the next kid: okay so say you could enter the mindscapes of any three historical figures and kinda poke around in there and explore and see what there was to be seen, whose skulls are you gonna slip into?

Unfathomable. You know, without fathom.

[align=center]I'mma build you from the ground

Til you're higher then the clouds

I can see it in your soul

If you only knew your worth

The kinda love that you deserve

Every piece of you makes me whole[/align]