[Game] for tuppers: Q&A

Guest Anonymous

I would be a main character super brilliant egghead in a universty series anime along with Venny&Viper, Ranger, Tewi, Ren, Gwen, Xar the viking, Ninja SRN, and Shakti the dragon. Reilyn will narrate. Cat is our beloved ethics instructor, Lumi is the metaphysics professor who is secretly plotting to destroy all magic. The campus would be some super rich misfits campus where they're secretly doing strange tests on us without us knowing, until the finale when we discover their plot, take the serums, lose our super powers and become regular anime characters at the end. But we're all super cute.

How much time would you spend forcing your host if they got stuck in tulpa position and you were stuck in host position due to some freek shortcut switching method gone awry, and couldn't switch back?

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't count me, four (since I was involved in creating Damien, Jade and Spark, and Torea was my dream character). Can I be my own tulpa? XD

What's you favourite movie?

Oh geez Kelsey, that's so harsh! I think I only want to count the ones I saw with Bear so probably Kung Fu Hustle because it's so funny.

What's your favorite activity? (Mine is drawing because it's like being snuggled with your favorite guy and doing something fun.)

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know whether you had something more specific in mind, but I'll do my best... There's been a lot, actually, but aside from joining this site, most are about putting stuff in mindscape. Adding a beach, make a chimney for the lab, add other non-tulpa characters, adding a hot spring, adding a tree house... Man, this place has gotten a lot bigger over time. As for right now, what we could really use is a map to get everything sorted out.

What's your favourite weather type, either in mindscape or IRL?

Michen, host or "main" / Amantha, anthro arctic fox tulpa

"Sun. Sun, sun, sun! And lots of it. Means I'm off exploring."

"What's your favourite Disney movie? If you don't know what Disney is, it's time to get your hosts to show you. Sarah made me memorise the sing-a-longs." ~ Kai

Hey, if I you force me to pick one.

[Hidden]

Frozen

[/hidden]

Have you tasted anything imaginary? (in dreams or whenever.)