[Game] for tuppers: Q&A

Guest Anonymous

Guest Reilyn-Alley

*blows dust off old thread*

*coughs at cloud*

*makes 'yucky' face*

Well what do we have here? Interesting, interesting..

Finally the next kid has arrived! 3 Historical figures I'd like to check out.. Hmm.. How about.. Mark Twain, Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung. All 3 seem interesting. Twain would probably have a whole head full of characters to play with and a very developed wonderland. Freud overthought everything, obviously had his own issues and dabbled in cocaine, I really just wanna see what he would make of me running around his head. Jung had his own tulpa/tulpas by the sound of it and I wanna see the mind of guy that the Persona games was sorta kinda based off of, I like their music and art. XD

Next tulpa is up! Let's see...

If your host (or you via fronting) were playing a tabletop RPG like dungeons and dragons, world of darkness, etc, what kind of character would you make for yourself to roleplay?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Reily! 

A character with a thought form that can summon it to the real world.. Isn't that like Persona? Anyway, the thought from would be based on me and the host would be of Xar's choice. Sounds fun! Now I want to play tabletop RPGs!

What would you do to make world peace? 

We'd do our best to show and be kind to everyone. The unkind are usually the ones needing the most kindness, because at some point in time, they weren't shown enough of it to fulfill their needs to grow healthy, or to learn how to be kind themselves. We find Venny's favorite quote to really speak volumes; 

"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth"

If you had fully developed artistic skills of whatever type you'd like (sculpture, painting etc), what would you make?

~ We are Venny, the host, and Viper, my soul! ~

Click here! Come join us on the chat!

If I had fully developed artistic skills, I would probably spend a bunch of time sculpting little animal figurines. If anything else gains my interest, I may model it and place them in my sculpture dump pile (my host has an entire bin full of origami models). I would also have to make a model of myself to help my host visualize me, and possibly models of some of the Grays.

What is something you ate that is disgusting but your host doesn't mind the flavor of?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Oh that's easy, he made a chicken salad with blueberries and mayonnaise, it was hideous. Then he added strawberries and it got worse, so he added raisins, and he ate it anyway... i can't go on, sorry. *holds stomach*

If you had the infinity gauntlet, what would you do with it?

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Snap fingers.. BOOM! Universe-wide party. I'm not really sure I have to explain that one, it's just, I dunno, I think everyone could use some fun and it would be a great way to relate to others just in case there is life out there yanno? Like "Ohh, Earthlings? Yeah, we met at that party Reilyn threw".

If you could remove any one thing from the world, what would it be?

Greed! That is the utter destruction of world peace! I wish we all could live happily without the need of the chaos from the big government people who only want more power and evil corporations who does everything to get every penny out of you without giving you what you actually want/need!

If you could add anthing to the world for everyone, what would it be? 

Miniature pet Hippos. Okay, not really.

Probably access to clean water. Solve a universal world problem.

If only Tulpas could learn about this one subject (it can be as broad or specific as you like), what would that topic be?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Meteorology! Weather science. Especially about clouds and the hydrosphere.

If you had a wonderland of a city, what would that city look like and what major buildings (landmarks, museums, skyscrapers) would be there?

-Cassidy

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Wonderland city.. Hmm.. Well, there would be no crime, sickness, pollution or greed and just happy caring and sharing people so it obviously wouldn't be very real. ;P

It would probably have to be like one of those utopia cities from a cartoon like Care Bears. Just friends working together and having little slice-of-life misadventures where everyone is ok at the end and learns valuable lessons. Oh, and it would have orchards and farms with happy farmers who love their work  on the outskirts that grew all the food needed for everyone. And a bay for boats and fishing. It probably would host some kind of United Nations building in the center. Main exports are skilled textiles from people who love their work, and extra fresh seafood. The people who wanted to practice the arts would be free up to do so to their heart's content and their works would be placed in a gallery of fine arts. Schooling would be free. Nobody would have an agenda and the media would be unbiased.

Something like that. It doesn't have to go any deeper than utopia.

If you could star in some kind of TV show, movie or animates series, whatever you wanted it to be at all, what would it be? What kind of character would you be?