[Game] for tuppers: Q&A

Guest Anonymous

im not really afraid of spiders mostly because i know i have the ability to destroy nearly any foe so a tiny spider is no threat to me.

also where i normally am in my "world" doesn't have any spiders but do to my hosts dreamscape comprising of a potentially infinite number of universes there are most definitely spiders somewhere.-rosett(i don't see any problem with living on a ship that's inside a dreamscape utilizing multiple universe theory)

whats the coolest, most epic thing you have done with your host in the dreamscape.-rosett

color code

rosett will speak in red

I the host will type in the standard color also my name is connor

read my bio for a description of rosett and her history.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

We don't have a wonderland or anything. But we did cuddle in dreams, and it was amazing. That's all! Not really a cool or epic girl, but that was nice.

Ah! What song do you like the most?

I don't really have a favorite song though me and connor occasionally throw together a song and make something that actually sounds decent(though we forget how it goes within minutes of making it).

what was the most difficult thing about imposing/being imposed?

or do you have any special powers and if so what?

color code

rosett will speak in red

I the host will type in the standard color also my name is connor

read my bio for a description of rosett and her history.

"the hardest part about imposition is the struggle of always trying to be noticed by the host.

any powers would be visual flare only due to the whole not able it interact with things limit

what do you do to pass time?" -aura

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

Guest Anonymous

I spend most of my time with my host, or just depressed about things. I don't really talk much lately, but I try my best to be supportive and present. Not much else to do, no wonderland, no real hobbies, so that's that.

How busy is your schedule with your tulpa?

• 3 weeks later...

I spend most of my time with my host, or just depressed about things. I don't really talk much lately, but I try my best to be supportive and present. Not much else to do, no wonderland, no real hobbies, so that's that.

How busy is your schedule with your tulpa?

"Not very busy, we pretty much just do whatever we want whenever we want.

"What's your favourite thing in your wonderland?" -Alex

game is hard

Sarah: [ I really like the town we live in, we got everything there, and a beach/an island just a few meters away from our flat.

Do you have "jobs" in your wonderland? ]

{Is relaxing a job? That would be easy money...}

{How many redesigns has your wonderland gone through?}

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Najere: A wonderful blend of "imagination magic" and technology. We have a supercomputer, so I think we could call it equivalent to today's technology, if not more advanced.

If you front, what is your favorite part of doing it? Alternatively, if you don't do that, what's your favorite part of imposition?

And if you don't do either, what's your favorite part of your wonderla-

My god. These are all so subjective...

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.