your favorite tulpa adventure\ experiences

kirbymaster1

What was one of your favorite ( horrifying, blissful, intense) experiences with your tulpa. Did something happen to you as in the wonderland? Did you happen to find something mysterious in your wonderland? Did you once become stuck in your wonderland (with your tulpa).

I have had this large building in many of my dreams, its like it's built randomly from corrupted rooms. There's nothing creepy happened there, but I know there IS something... So I decided to add that building to my wonderland.

One day, a man told me to follow me to the building. It was completely dark, but there was some sort of light coming out of us. Suddenly we stepped into a hole and fell in the darkness.

I found myself in a dark place, trying to find the man who was guiding me, until I found him dead leaning on the wall. Then there was some huge centipedes all over the room! I just used my wonderland powers and flew through the floors just to get outta there!

I really don't like centipedes, geez.

~Amicitiae nostrae memoriam spero sempiternam fore~

While my Wonderlands are vivid, I haven't seen anything that's really wowed me or changed my worldview or life or anything.

But the most amusing thing that's happened so far is, first, I made a Wonderland by accident. I was trying this memory increasing mental exercise called the Memory Palace, except I didn't use it properly so it just became a Wonderland.

I invited two of my accidental tulpas to be custodians of that Wonderland, and then when this more vivid accidental tulpa appeared, I "gave the keys to" the other two and said that the Wonderland that was mine was theirs.

This was played out so I wouldn't feel like I was abandoning then for a shiny cool new tulpa. (Or that, by extension, part of me wouldn't feel abandoned.)

When this new tulpa and I decided to stop by their place, the other two had moved out! I didn't think that was possible, but there was my Memory Palace that wasn't, now completely unfurnished in a way that I couldn't have deliberately imagined and certainly didn't expect.

So, I just thought that was funny.

we mostly mental rp in endless or trinity, we have a studio and all that, and we have all sorts of adventures, while it gives me experience and minor benefits it's more for money in endless, it's not easy being filmed on boo tube and if you get k.'o.'d in the rp or die not to worry you'll be fully restored but your pay will reduce by a fair 5%. so.. we cant really afford any failures.. because the penalty only goes up to 15% but.. it's a steep 15%.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

A way to get (one) of the most intense experiences with your tulpa, is to know your deepest fears. You need something simple and concrete. Then go to it together with your tulpa. You can use some auto-suggestion/visualisation script to help yourself.

For example. You have fear looking down from very high places (buildings, skyscrapers, etc. ;-)

You construct imaginary scenario, where you go to one with your tulpa. And you both go to the cliff.

If you wish jump.

So the question is - What most you fear from?

I didn't think that was possible' date=' but there was my Memory Palace that wasn't, now completely unfurnished in a way that I couldn't have deliberately imagined and certainly didn't expect.[/quote']That sounds hilarious!

I just imagine your palace completely stripped down, even door knobs and plumbing pipes removed. Did you ever find the two and ask them what they did with all the stuff?

Well, as for my 'adventure', some weeks ago I had a strange and particularly vivid dream not involving my wonderland or tulpa, but me climbing around on a huge green salamander-like creature with spines on it's back, surely a mile or so in length and spanning across the landscape like a bridge. I struggled not to fall down being high above the trees beneath which wasn't easy on the creature's slippery skin with even gave some nettling sensation. It wasn't a pleasant dream even though I wouldn't call it a nightmare either. The creature itself didn't do anything, except becoming smaller in the end and drifting away from me as I woke up.

The dream continued to remain in my thoughts during the following day and unsurprisingly somehow made it into my wonderland while forcing.

As my wonderland is fairly static and changes don't come easy I wasn't very happy about having this salamander-creature stretching across the sky in the distance, while still dealing with the aftermath of the rather unpleasant dream. Still the thing didn't move, it was more like some structure in the background, not a living being. No threat at all.

Nonetheless my tulpa picked up I wanted it to be gone and as I didn't manage to stop thinking of it decided to take matters into her own hands. Now she had already successfully dealt with intrusive thoughts by crushing them when they manifested in a 'physical' form in wonderland but this thing was far more present than any of them.

Now as said, things aren't easily changed in my wonderland and tend to revert back to normal instantly. Like losing focus and regaining it while visualizing. This especially goes for things my tulpa creates or destroys. I don't know why, but I guess it's due to me being already at my limits visualizing the things I know well. Sudden change is simply too much for me to cope with.

Anyway, as expected the salamander wouldn't disappear as simply as some background thought, no matter what my tulpa tried. I started to feel sorry for the poor creature being crushed and burnt, beaten and cut to pieces - while popping back to the original state instantly. Simultaneously, not being used to losing to anyone, my tulpa's frustration started to rise to levels I hadn't seen before...

She finally returned to my side and quietly watched the 'intruder' in the distance for a moment. Suddenly the sky began to fill with black clouds until it was almost completely dark. Then hell broke lose.

With a roll of thunder molten iron started falling from the sky like rain while the earth shook and fissures cracked open flooding everything with orange-glowing lava. The whole wonderland including the salamander began to sink to a fiery demise.

I watched in amazement but before I could fully grasp the situation it reverted back to normal with a 'plop'. My tulpa was devastated. The thing was still here. But she had one more ace up her sleeve. All or nothing!

This time instead of dark, everything turned white. I expected some tremendous explosion but nothing happened. It was just a completely empty white space with the two of us - like in some cartoons or the matrix. We stood still for a moment but this time it didn't revert back. 'See, I told you I'd get rid of it!", she said. Collateral damage didn't seem to be an issue here. We did spend a bit forcing in the empty space but it did take me quite some effort to keep it up. When I let go everything 'plopped' back again. I told my tulpa that it was no use fighting the creature as giving it attention would only make it stronger. Ending the session and ignoring it would be the best solution.

So we did and as the (negative) emotional attachment to the 'salamander' faded it became meaningless the next day, an intrusive thought at best. It still pops up in my memory sometimes, but not in any negative connotation. I even find it funny and may turn it into a wonderland creature someday, but for my tupa, this experience has been quite shocking. She learned that her control over the wonderland is far smaller than she thought and that it all boils down to the power of my thoughts in the end. She felt really bad and like a failure for days and still has not fully recovered. I'd like to give her far more power but so far we haven't made a lot of progress. She can permanently create and destroy small objects if I focus on her intention, but not without my help, let alone change anything while I am gone. But we're working on it, I'm sure she'll get the drift.

@rtsvet - Face your fear - i like that!

I have no obvious fears that hold relevance in my wonderland as I know they are not real there, but I planned to explore my subconsciousness with my tulpa using Salvia divinorum to see what monsters we could find there. However, as described above, I think she is not strong enough for this yet, even though she expressed she wanted to go monster hunting. Probably to prove herself (and me) she's able to kill every threat, it seems highly important to her. So far only tried lower doses with interesting but not spectacular results.

That sounds hilarious! I just imagine your palace completely stripped down, even door knobs and plumbing pipes removed. Did you ever find the two and ask them what they did with all the stuff?

That was pretty much what it was like, yes. xD I never found those two again, but then again it's only been a couple of months since it's happened. I believe that if I subconsciously need them again, rather than consciously want them, then they'll come back.

Whether I get an explanation for what happened or not is a different thing, because retroactive continuity also happens a lot in my Wonderlands. I could wander a city and my tulpa says that we're on a quest to find a library with a book inside it, and then he'll suddenly say that I'd been served a court summons like that's the way it always had been.

'See, I told you I'd get rid of it!", she said. Collateral damage didn't seem to be an issue here.

Hah! xD Oh, I do love the sorcerer-types with their cosmic powers that still angst because it's not omnipotent, I do love and sympathize with them.

• 3 months later...

(Idk if box will show so answering the qquestion from rtsvet)

Im not really fearfull of much, afraid sometimes, but not much to fear it my whole life. Though I do have typhophobia fear of holes, and I fear memory loss but have never experienced massive memory loss though not much to experience with my tulpa.

My most wonderful experience was a music composition which Jesse had put together with what sounded like a full orchestra playing, it was amazing music. The song he'd put to the orchestra, I'd never heard it put to an orchestra. I was just going about my daily life stuff when this started playing really loud.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition