Sudden migrains out of nowhere in my everyday life

Shulk

It's entirely possible that your migraines have nothing to do with your tulpa; nothing you mentioned in your post implied that the two were connected, aside from the fact that you've been forcing recently (and I'm assuming lots of other things have occupied your time since you started, too). The brain is a funny thing, not to mention a complex one; lots of things could've caused the migraines. It's probably not wise to assume any one thing.

Besides, I don't think I've heard of anyone getting such severe pain from a tulpa before. Generally head pressures really don't feel too painful. I know that everyone's tulpa experience is different, but the fact that such tulpa-related pain would be so rare is probably another reason to not assume that they're the cause of the migraines.

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.

Guest amber5885

For safety's sake if they persist I would see a doctor, pressure is common but migraines are not and any health related questions should be checked out by a medical professional just to be safe.

You could try and stop forcing or slow down to see if they subside, headaches can be caused by mental strain but migraines usually are not.

Again if they persist seek medical attention

Cold orange shower is the best option for you.

Headaches and migrains are common in the early stages of tulpaforcing, they are usually believed to be a good sign.

May the Force be with you

For safety's sake if they persist I would see a doctor, pressure is common but migraines are not and any health related questions should be checked out by a medical professional just to be safe.

You could try and stop forcing or slow down to see if they subside, headaches can be caused by mental strain but migraines usually are not.

Again if they persist seek medical attention

I could actually mean pressure. I can't tell the differences between them.

Geno will definitely be in Smash. Definitely. As the 3rd earthbound rep.

Guest amber5885

A migraine will make you sensitive to light, noise and make you nauseous it Litteraly makes it so you can't do anything and medication usually does little to help.

Pressure feels like a slight headache or maybe even like someone is pressing their hands on your skull. It usually light, it might be annoying at best but will usually go away not long after you stop forcing. Medication and sometimes rest also help.

Pressure and headaches are common, migraines are not.

A migraine will make you sensitive to light, noise and make you nauseous it Litteraly makes it so you can't do anything and medication usually does little to help.

Pressure feels like a slight headache or maybe even like someone is pressing their hands on your skull. It usually light, it might be annoying at best but will usually go away not long after you stop forcing. Medication and sometimes rest also help.

Pressure and headaches are common, migraines are not.

Yeah, it's pressure.

Geno will definitely be in Smash. Definitely. As the 3rd earthbound rep.

Guest amber5885

Then it's totally normal. Drink plenty of water, take some aspirin and maybe cut back on forcing if need be but this is usually a sign that your tulpa is growing