Write Simultaneously

Acrid

Can a tulpa Write with one hand and you with the another? Simultaneously, at the same time , without delay and other things ?

PS:My native language is spanish ... be fair

Still learning english guys :c

Is it possible? Maybe. For some people. I guess it depends both on you, and your tulpa.

I think I've tried it with my tulpas before, but, while they could posses one hand just fine, I couldn't do much with my other hand until they stopped. I suppose that's just a limitation on the brain's part. After all, they say that multitasking is really just switching between two different tasks. Perhaps tulpas make it a little bit more plausible to truly multitask, at least in terms of what your brain is doing, but perhaps the body is a little different. Maybe it just isn't possible for the brain to focus on doing totally different things with different parts of your body. I guess it's like how most people cant pat their heads and rub their bellies at the same time. Would it make much of a difference if you did the patting and your tulpa did the rubbing?

Also, where it concerns doing things with two different hands... would that require you to be ambidextrous? My tulpas and I have never put much thought into it, but thinking about it now, I suppose we're all right-handed, because my tulpas, when they posses me, still have to use my hands. In fact, we recently did an experiment where we all took turns writing the same thing on paper to see if our handwritings were different, and they really weren't. Perhaps, if a host was right-handed, and they specifically designed a tulpa to be left-handed, then maybe it would be possible for you to write with one hand and a tulpa to write with the other. But since that's something I never thought about with my tulpas before, I guess I really can't say. Of course, even if you do create a tulpa who's opposite-handed to you, it might still be impossible to do two things truly simultaneously for the reasons listed above.

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.

I believe it's possible, since people do it with automatic writing. A third party can probably use the mouth to talk at the same time. I can't do it though, and I don't know anyone who can.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Definitely, but it wouldn't be something easy.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Practice... Lots and lots of practice...

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"