Just thoughts?

Deadlykid

So simple quick question.

Sometimes when im forcing, when im walking around, talking, doing anything, it feels like just a thought. I don't really know how to explain it in good detail, but it feels like something is off, or its too simple. not genuine. Like the difference between getting in a car and pretending to drive it, compared to starting it and actually driving it.

So my end question is, is it just as easy as it is, just thinking about talking to your tulpa?

Sorry if this is a "No duh" question.

Name: Rose

Birth: 9/9/11

Form: Human, brown long hair, blue eyes.

Working on: Visualization and Sentience

It’s not really a surprise that when it comes to what we’re consciously thinking of, it’s a cluster of transient thoughts, images, feelings, and such along with desires and doubts. One probably can’t consciously fixate on one thought alone for too long without a subsequent thought(s) coming in that would probably corrupt it with something sexual, negative, or the other way around, and then some.

So in your circumstance of trying to filter out random thoughts, it seems that what probably validates something as “genuine” to you is being able to have a sleight of mind, i.e., being adept with your own thoughts. In other words, taking more relevant and stable thoughts, feelings, sensations, etc. deep within your mental repository to create that genuine experience that you could be talking to your tulpa, or just having an innocent imagination of what it would be like to talk to them for a specific circumstance.

Instead of having a whirlpool of thoughts where you question if your mind is fabricating it for ill intentions, or something irrelevant to what you want to initiate with your tulpas, it would be obvious that anyone would want an experience that has significant meaning to them, or at least has potential to deviate to that. And since it’s your own private, subjective experience, we can’t really give you “proven” ways to have your mind connect things with the intention to create genuine, and impactful moments for you.

But I can throw in an ad hoc claim with a concept like image streaming. In a nutshell, the idea behind it is that if one practices being aware of the same monkey mind of thoughts that come by, presumably, the mind would be able to make connections that usually weren’t associated with each other before. This implies that one could have potential in having the same sleight of mind I mentioned above when they get used to embracing all of the cognitive processes our minds may use when we’re fixating on conscious and transient thoughts (e.g. censorship, adulterated thoughts).

And still going along the lines of the theory behind image streaming, the more they associate themselves with making connections of images and virtual experiential realities fabricated in their head through words on any medium, or just speaking things out, the easier it is to not be intimidated by the monkey mind, and tapping into the good stuff.

Of course, that’s just one of many, many ways of making things easier on yourself in having your doubting of genuine, and relevant thoughts specifically for your tulpa endeavors subside gradually. I just know from personal experience with the concept of image streaming, the doubting of whether or not the experiences have potential for symbolic meaning never really crossed my mind. And if it did, it would be shifted out of awareness because I’m already doing something more awesome than that in my head.

I made a guide on how to do it in relation to narration and tulpas here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1guub6JF0OGVheUPzddtMyZKHqnrcnuWLYufwGhc3Fmc/edit?pli=1#

But don’t take my word for it.

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.

Are you asking if it really means anything if your tulpas just "sound" like a thought in your head? If that's the case, then I would say yes, it does "count", for lack of a better term, at least if those thoughts don't sound like they're coming from you, but rather your tulpa.

That's usually one of the ways that I try to explain tulpas to other people when I don't want to make it sound like some sort of schizophrenic hallucination. I often describe a tulpa's words as an "alternate train of thought". Like, you two can just communicate with each other using your "mindvoice" instead of using full, auditory hallucinations, since the latter is a lot more advanced and more difficult to do. I know I for one have never received any hallucinations from my tulpas before, only mindvoice and similar phenomenon. Not that there's anything wrong with that. They all still seem to have their own "voice" and thoughts that don't sound like they come from me, thus allowing us to have silent conversations in my head.

At least, I think that's what you were trying to ask about. Did that help any?

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.

If you are about how to visualize - the main thing here, is to imagine that it is not simply image of her, but just exectly she, as real as any outher human you know. Its non-verbal imagine of feeling, that it is not just image which could act, speak, and move on their own someday.

Imagine, that the visualized form is direct and immediate physical incarnation of her. Not in sense of interaction with furniture ( =) ), but in the sense that it is totaly real direct part of her, or in the way of that it is the direct incarnation of "all her", like this is such hosting place for her thoghts, mind, feelings, memories, personality like your own or owthers people body for you or outher people.

Like this is not the simple image - it is she, her substance, what she is phisically made from, and this she is right now totally alive like any alive human person around, right now inside her, her physicall substance ther are her thoughts, feelings, remembers, mind and personality. She (her physicall substance) is made from them. And her mind is phisically total real for you, and not only in near future, but RIGHT NOW.

It's hard to say in words about such non-verbal imaginin (at least, for me and about the way I do that during forcing).

P.S. Sorry for my bad English.

P.P.S. Again sorry for my VERY bad English...