Autonomous speech skills for Tulpa, listening skils for Tulpamancer

rtsvet

To improve your young Tulpa speech skills and autonomy learn Poems or Verse together and then let your Tulpe recite it with his/her own voice. (first you can imagine it, or let your ego call it as it wishes)

Steps.

First learn the poem you both like together. Line by line Verse by Verse. (remember early school years :-) Don't wary you're learning the poem, but try that your tulpa actually says the lines. Sometimes tulpa are like real kids - talk other things or are inattentive. (Dont't get too strict, and notice sometimes they say really funny things exactly in such moments)

Second, let your tulpa recite it by heart. You can help and correct, peeking at the text. Try listening to their diction and pronunciation.

Third (the best part) When your tulpa knows the Poem - relax, relax and enjoy contemplating how he/she/ recites.

Third is the goal - you should relax, feel not doing anything. The experience of your tulpa reciting self-sure and autonomously is "enlightening" experience. It teaches you to relax and let them talk (you listen)

And more your tulpa will feel great and sooo proud they succeed in something.

This is a neat idea. You should submit it in the guides section. I think it could be accepted in at least Tips and Tricks as it is, but if you expand on it maybe it could be put into Guides.

I had a similar idea of singing a song with Fenchurch. We'd both learn our lines, and I'd learn to hear hers in her voice, and then we could sing a duet together.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Yeah, I like this idea too. I'd be willing to pass it to Tips and Tricks, because it seems like a good excercise.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Hah, I've never really tried this as an "exercise", but my tulpas and I have a tendency to do something similar where they'll memorize songs that we like. It's not really a conscious effort, either, we just... listen to the songs often enough that we'll learn all the words. Then when I have a song stuck in my head, sometimes I'll hear them singing along or harmonizing. It's pretty fantastic. XD

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.

• 3 weeks later...