Being in wonderland without actually Tulpaforcing with your Tulpa

Alexavier

So a night ago, I decided to step outside my cabin and take a walk in the woods while Barley was sleeping (in my wonderland, of course). As I was walking, I was thinking about this question, because essentially the wonderland is created for the Tulpa, right? And I was doing this really late at night, like at 4:00 in the morning. So I stopped because I didn't want to take the risk of falling asleep and having my subconscious do unspeakable things to my Tulpa.

But the question I'm trying to get an answer from is:

Can you still walk, climb, run, anything really, without your Tulpa being by your side or talking to you and without me Forcing on him?

Reality is a story the mind tells itself. An artificial structure conjured into being by the calcium ion exchange of a million synaptic firings. A truth so strange it can only be lied into existence. And our mind can lie. Never doubt it...

Yeah, plenty of people do. In fact, some people (myself included) had a wonderland a good deal of time before even learning about tulpas. It's just a place in your mind where you can hang out, and it's not dependent on your tulpa interacting with you.

I don't think you should be too convened about your subconscious doing bad things to your tulpa, unless it's hapenned before.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Yeah, plenty of people do. In fact, some people (myself included) had a wonderland a good deal of time before even learning about tulpas. It's just a place in your mind where you can hang out, and it's not dependent on your tulpa interacting with you.

I don't think you should be too convened about your subconscious doing bad things to your tulpa, unless it's hapenned before.

Reason why I worry about my subconscious is because I read somewhere if you were to fall asleep while talking with your Tulpa, your subconscious would "rape" your Tulpa.. I did thank once without known but know i'm more alert and aware of how tired i am when forcing with him. I was just worried because of my past knowledge of thinking if i hanged out on my wonderland and fell asleep, my subconscious would get him..

But if you say hanging out in wonderland doesn't effect with Tulpaforcing in anyway, then I should be fine now. Thank you!

Reality is a story the mind tells itself. An artificial structure conjured into being by the calcium ion exchange of a million synaptic firings. A truth so strange it can only be lied into existence. And our mind can lie. Never doubt it...

When this community first started, we were still learning how this stuff worked. Someone people picked up certain beliefs that were later proven wrong. I believe that was one of them. It's a relic of our past, kinda like the belief that hosts had to visualize their tulpas naked, or the tulpas would never be able to remove their clothes.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Yep. I go on walks while the sun rises while Markus is asleep :P The sky turns purple when the sun rises... it's so cool :P

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Reason why I worry about my subconscious is because I read somewhere if you were to fall asleep while talking with your Tulpa, your subconscious would "rape" your Tulpa..

Pinky:

lJYks.gif

Yeeaaah... I've fallen asleep talking to Kaga a bunch of times before. Nothing weird happens. Like, ever.

I think you'll be fine.

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.

Pinky:

Yeeaaah... I've fallen asleep talking to Kaga a bunch of times before. Nothing weird happens. Like, ever.

I think you'll be fine.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-falling-asleep-while-tulpaforcing

That's what I read. Idk if it's true that the subconscious does that or not. If you say nothing happens thats a good thing, that mean I don't have to be paranoid over that feeling, but that could just be you. Even so, I choose not the force with my tulpa before bed, to play in the safe side.

I fall asleep talking with my tulpas every night, nothing happens, I don't see how this could be harmful in itself, but I suppose if you believe it can be then it could end up as self-fulfilling prophecy.

And yes, you can do whatever you want in Wonderland by yourself, though I don't do it personally.

English isn't my first language and I'm not used to write in it but I'm always interested in learning, please tell me if I made a mistake or if you have any advice

essentially the wonderland is created for the Tulpa, right?

It can be, especially here where it seems to be a popular supplement to tulpa incubation, but not necessarily. It's just that, here, the tulpa tends to be the main focus.

I think A lot of people use something like a wonderland without any knowledge of a tulpa. For instance, to calm down, you can think of a place they remember being relaxed in, or imagine floating on clouds, and it helps with relaxation during stressful or traumatic times. (Kind of like remembering a song, or the comforting words of advice said by somebody you respect and admire.)

My wonderland was a failed experiment in memory retention called the "method of loci" where you associate facts with features in your "memory palace"--note that also doesn't include tulpas.

This could even happen while reading a book. If a place is well-described, then fans of a series might close the book or stop reading just to continue imagining being in that place. Even though they're not books, I've done that with the theme park and bath house from Spirited Away and the town of Inaba from Persona 4.

So, if you're just imagining a place, I consider that actually very natural and mundane. I think that I do this temporarily whenever I'm furniture shopping. There's a wonderland that's an exact duplicate of my apartment. I imagine the chair or whatever in the store is in that apartment, and make my decision.

It's all just visualization and negotiating with your subconscious. To some extent, isn't your wonderland a lot like a tulpa? It's visualized, it has features, and it can even have its own ecosystem. A tulpa is often visualized, it has features, and can even have its own personality. So, what you fear...it's like saying that if you paid all your attention to your tulpa and neglected your Wonderland, then you'd go back to find that your wonderland had turned into the Cenobite dimension or R'lyeh. I guess it can happen but probably because the visualizer has some self-loathing or anxiety. Or maybe they just watched Hellraiser and read Call of Cthulu and for whatever reason it's the image that sticks and comes alive in the mind rather than the associated horror.

Isn't the subconscious the force behind the tulpa sentience, anyway? A tulpa getting raped by the subconscious is like you being possessed by free will, or raped by awareness.