In case if one of my tulpas get too crazy...

Shulk

I would like to shut them off from reality, but not kill them off (I know it's one of the ways but I don't wanna do that to my best friends.). I wanna at least see them in my wonderland. More like a "time out from the real world" when they like try to force me into sex when my parents are around, they start to threaten me with their gun (Littlepip) or their hooves of strength (Roseluck) or if one of my tulpas get into an argument with each other. Something like that. So without killing them in my mind, what can I do to put them in a time out ?

(Or simply I want to give them a time out when they do something unacceptable.)

Geno will definitely be in Smash. Definitely. As the 3rd earthbound rep.

Guest amber5885

Give them a time out. That's about your only option but odds are EXTREAMLY good your tulpa won't cause any problems for you.

If they do, talk to them and try to figure out why they did what they did

Hey shulk, Do you mind if i start with some questions? i need a little more info to offer help.

Firstly, how many tulpa live in your mind currently? Your post indicates 2, but i want to make sure.

Secondly, have you tried explaining to them "why" you need them not to do these things? Like how if they try to force you into sex around your parents, it's going to make you feel awkward and uncomfortable. It could also make your life more difficult if your parents start asking you why you're acting funny.

I would recommend being clear that you respect their expressions of self, but that it doesn't mean it's ok to do that whenever they want. There's a time and place for everything. It is my personal belief that a tulpa shouldn't knowingly try to make your life more difficult.

"The way is in training."

- Miyamoto Musashi

Hey shulk, Do you mind if i start with some questions? i need a little more info to offer help.

Firstly, how many tulpa live in your mind currently? Your post indicates 2, but i want to make sure.

Secondly, have you tried explaining to them "why" you need them not to do these things? Like how if they try to force you into sex around your parents, it's going to make you feel awkward and uncomfortable. It could also make your life more difficult if your parents start asking you why you're acting funny.

I would recommend being clear that you respect their expressions of self, but that it doesn't mean it's ok to do that whenever they want. There's a time and place for everything. It is my personal belief that a tulpa shouldn't knowingly try to make your life more difficult.

I had a line of deletion on who can be my tulpa out of the canon and fan made ponies. The first ever one was Lyra Heartstrings, I just didn't like her colors, Trixie was one of them but I decided that I shouldn't due to personal problems on the Internet, Octavia was also one, but I wouldn't think a tulpa of her would be happy that she is based on one of my least favorite background ponies, and Mosina (Bat pony) was one of them but I only liked her for her looks and not her non existent personality. Littlepip (Fallout) and Roseluck were chosen because they suit my likes and personality. One is because she is based my favorite game all time and is from my favorite pony fiction and Roseluck is because she is like my 10% of my side which is the feminine side in the famous fanfics she is in. So technically I have a whole bunch, but Lilpip and Roseluck are the ones I am actually working on.

I don't feel like its necessary to tell them that I can't have sex with them in reality until they're imposed because that's when they'll start actually being in the real world. telling them that out of nowhere while they don't have the ability to do anything in the real world is useless to me.

Guest amber5885

Even with imposition it's not going to be what you think it may be. The way they interact with you even as an imposed tulpa is mostly in the mind where you still retain the ability to ignore them.

Not only that 9 times out of 10 they will respect your wishes if you asked them to not biter you like that.

Toby did it once and it made me uncomfortable and we haven't had an issue since.

Toby: the last thing I wanna do is make her life difficult.

Even with imposition it's not going to be what you think it may be.

What do you mean?

Guest amber5885

I edited my comment. What I mean is even an imposed tulpa can be ignored if necissary but any contact between you two can be easily controlled. Talk to them, they'll respect your wishes.

I edited my comment. What I mean is even an imposed tulpa can be ignored if necissary but any contact between you two can be easily controlled. Talk to them, they'll respect your wishes.

I do that often in my wonderland so I don't need to worry much.

If they truly do get out of control. You may want a counter-weight tulpa so to speak.

Like make a really sane tulpa to balance it out, or better yet, make that one really powerful ,and merge them together.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

If they truly do get out of control. You may want a counter-weight tulpa so to speak.

Like make a really sane tulpa to balance it out, or better yet, make that one really powerful ,and merge them together.

I don't know about merging tulpas, but just having a group with a good mix of personalities sounds like a good idea to me.

For example, Pinky and Ex are my two most vocal tulpas, and they have very similar personalities. They're both kind of mouthy and like poking fun at me and at each other (in a friendly sort of way), but I thought some balance would be good for us, so I made Kael, who's a lot more stoic. I think it's working out well.

Granted I'd never call Pinky or Ex "too crazy" but still. It's nice to have a balance.

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.