1 year, still no reply from my tulpa

Red Flame

I'm so happy about the fact that I am now a year with my tulpa together. But i still getting no respond from her. It really annoys me.

What should I do? i really have no idea.

I see that some people have a talking tulpa after a dammit weekend or week. why do i need more than a year for it.

sorry for bad englisch

:/ Hmm, depends on what you mean by "reply".

Have you really gotten... nothing? No mindvoice? No visualizations? No head pressure? Nothing? Or are you thinking that "reply" refers strictly to auditory hallucinations? Because, if that's the case, then... it doesn't.

Pinky is roughly 4 years old and I've never gotten any distinct hallucinations from her. I can "hear" her mindvoice rather clearly, though.

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.

First, don't panic. As I know, there was somebody who made tulpa in two years. Personally, I'm in only for 4 months and except of a bit of responses(not even sure if they were really my tulpa's or just me), nothing. But those responses weren't auditory, they were mostly like mindvoice and, for some reason, headaches became a habit of mine. I won't believe that you haven't got ANY kind of response in whole year of forcing.

Second, >after a dammit weekend or week

Well, it depends on a person, and... You should see some tendencies - everywhere, where many people try to do something, somebody will come to say he's done it faster. Mostly, without actually doing. And those roleplayers almost always make their achievements overpriced. For now, as I know, least possible term for tulpa is 2 weeks. That may be, why nobody goes less than two weeks even if they're lying.

I don't say "everybody is a liar", I say, do not always believe what you see. And remember - this is not the field where you should strictly rely on other people. It's deeply personal thing. Maybe, if you don't feel it right, change something in forcing?

And remember - don't panic.

And may the fears keep away from you.

I'm a couple months into development with Markus and I've not gotten any significant responses. I've "heard" some wispy mindvoice-y kind of stuff that seem to go along with her actions, implying that the voice is hers but I've not gotten any auditory hallucinations yet. If that's what you're expecting as a response, I think it'd be safe to say that it won't come for a while. If you're talking about mindvoice responses, then maybe you're tulpa is just really quiet... you could try some talking exercises with your tulpa and see if it helps but the trick is to not get discouraged by the lack of response. If you believe that it'll happen eventually, it will :)

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Really, don't worry. I would assume that your tulpa is sentent, and probably trying to contact you in some way. You've just got to recognise when your tulpa is trying to speak to you or contact you through head pressures/emotions etc, and what is you. I was in nearly the exact position recently, (except for a few sporadic replies) and after asking a somewhat "stupid" question on the forums, something changed, and I began to hear more. No massive instant change, but I've begun to hear Saphira more and more. perhaps you could take a look at this: http://goo.gl/7Okch7 It certainly helped us. The most important thing is to not give up hope, and never doubt yourself or your tulpa. If you doubt you will succeed, or don't believe it will ever happen, then it won't.

Just listen. Try meditation, and listen for your tulpa's mind voice.

Oh, and congratulations on your first year, and good luck!

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"

Have you heard literally nothing? Was there ever a single instance when you heard a random thought out of the blue that surprised you? Any time you had a conversation you assumed you were parroting, and heard something you didn't expect? Think about it. Was there ANYTHING you're even a bit unsure of, even a one-time incident?

I'm in the same boat. After a year of not hearing anything, your confirmation bias can start pointing you to the "not talking" side even if they are.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3