Sign in to follow this  
Brassow

Happy New Year (Well and my Birthday)

Happy new year you guys! Today's my birthday so I saw it fit to celebrate this past year of tulpamancy. So let's just put all of our acheivements from 2014 here and what we hope to accomplish in 2015.

I'll go first.

I started tulpamancy on January 10, 2014. A lot of work was put into making Jason, my tupper over this year. So far we've gotten just about everything but imposition and switching done. As for this site, over the year I've had a ton of fun with the community as they're all(most) always kind and helpful. As the hours tick down, I'd like to thank off of you for this great first year here.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday overall from Argentina !! I wish you luck to both :P

Still learning english guys :c

Damn look at all the "Birthdays"! Totally legit. Happy new year you guys!

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

start

n = "Brassow"

print("Happy new year to you, happy new year to you, happy new year dear " + n ", Happy new years to yoooouuuu!")

#dont make fun of my syntax, plz.

end

Edit: Realized I did this completely wrong