Tulpa Development Kit

Guest Anonymous_

Question

Guest Anonymous_

This would be in the resources section, I think.

So, a while back I started programming a tulpa development kit for fun, and it got to the point where I thought it was pretty useful, so I considered sharing it. It wasn't finished at the time, and still isn't because I lost the source files thanks to an unforeseen issue, so it's got a few bugs, and there's a little bit of stuff that hasn't been finished yet(Namely the calendar, forcing ideas, and there's a broken guide in that section).

I'll post it here because it'd be a waste to get rid of the entire thing:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3sw83qoe8azk8w/TDK%20v0.9.0.zip?dl=0

NOTE: This is a SUPPLEMENT, not a replacement! You're still going to need to do forcing and all that jazz. This is just a tool to HELP.

Lastly, I did say this was buggy and incomplete, so if the GAT doesn't like it, not much I can do. Just figured I'd put it up here for the hell of it, and as much as I'd like to finish it, I can't, so the bugs won't be fixed unless I start over.

Edited by Ranger

Well I haven't gotten over to this because I'm not a fan of downloading anything from this community. What I heard last time people were playing around with this was that it was very buggy.

I told Mayo to contact you because he's the nerd and knows how you could keep working on this with computer magic. I'm sure he will get around to that eventually if I keep bugging him about it. Seems like there are many things that should be fixed and he could help you with that. Unless he already did contact you but I doubt it.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

It doesn't really seem like much effort was put into this program. I would add syncing ability and an android app, and try to make it look less shifty. Most people here probably would prefer to use their phone for this. Personally, I would never use something like this but I guess other people in the community would appreciate it. Disapproved until you fix the bugs and improve the UI. I would also remove the guides, it is pointless to put guides in this when someone could just go to tulpa.info and look at a much more comprehensive and up to date catalog of guides