princesserena23

Could this be a Tulpa?

Well, I did talk to Tate this morning because I was woken up earlier than usual and Harry, as always was very nervous about it. He was the one who told me to stop talking to him and he thinks that Tate is extremely dangerous since he has killed so many people and violated his girlfriend's mom. He seemed to be very angry at me these past few days that I have been trying to interact with Tate and possibly ignoring me, too. He says that he doesn't want anything to do with Tate but it still seems like he's staying, so that's great. He got angry at me when I was talking to him and then made a comment to Tate. Harry is very hostile towards him and I really want this to work. Kurt, however seemed supportive.

I wanted to make Tate more "real" so to speak because I thought that talking to him would make it happen and then Tate went "What do you mean by more real?! I already am real!" Then I told him how I couldn't see him or feel him yet and he said that I would have to go into a sort of wonderland to make that happen. When I went into the wonderland, I couldn't see anything and he just told me to calm down and not to think so hard. At first, I only saw him in a black background and he was SO tiny that I laughed, but then he said to imagine him larger and to make any background I wanted. That was when I asked him if sunshine and flowers were alright and he chuckled and said "I wouldn't mind that, now." I had to come out of it because my brother came into my ro and that was when I asked him about the nightmares. I'm pretty sure that he said he had been responsible for them. I have had only two nightmares with him, so far. The one I had last night involved a leech tearing off my lower eyelid and leaving me without an iris.

Yeah Tate sounds like a healthy new tulpa already.

What you might do (for Harry's sake even), is let Tate out of his story a little bit. He can start off being that character, but let him grow and change so that he's less violent. Let him create more of his own narrative as a friend instead of being stuck with his origin story.

My host/dad is [Foszae], but i mainly write for my own voice and distinct opinion. I was an accidental tulpa/soulbond, but grew into possession and am now an equal systemmate

Well, I definitely think that he is developing well! I was supposed to go see a therapist today but she wasn't in and Tate suggested that he take over the session and I literally said "Oh, hell no!" Then he called me boring and scoffed. Tate had also had experiences with mental health professionals, so he wanted to make things "interesting" since it would be my first session.

I went into the bathroom and I started worrying about my appearance. "Your lipstick looks fine." He told me before I could ask. "But I look so pale, like I'm dead! I wish I had blush..." "You know, I take offense to that." He said jokingly. "I don't like self conscious girls." He said and I gave him a weird look and told him to screw off or something like that.

When I found out about the appointment being cancelled, I was very happy and we held hands. I asked Harry to join in and he seemed less disturbed by Tate, which was good. Tate and I joked around some more which I don't reall remember now and I recall that he said he had always been real and he was never "created". The creators of the show just happened to tap into him.

Unfortunately, I think all of those links are broken, as the soulbonding community has faded into internet obscurity.

*raises hand timidly*

Soulbonding is still a thing in the otherkin/fictionkin/possibly therian communities. Not that many people like those communities (especially otherkin and fictionkin), but if you did want to look further into soulbonding those are possible places to go.

I make sense to me.. does that count?

My tulpa is half Tate Langdon most of the time so I had to reply to this, I’m not sure if you still have your Tulpa but it’s nice to know I’m not alone here. If you ever need a friend let me know!